Chapter 22 - Wanted! [Part 3.]

When Melissa woke up, she heard Jionni in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Melissa lifted up in her bed and stretched, lying there for a few minutes to wake all the way up. Something else that Melissa noticed is that she was having a little bit of cramps, but Melissa figured that that came from her having sex for the first time. She grabbed her toothbrush out of her bag and put some of the toothpaste on top, strutting into the bathroom. She smiled and ran her toothbrush under the water, brushing her teeth with him. Jionni smiled at her with the foam filled up in his mouth as Melissa joined him. She started dancing and bumping her hip against his as Jionni stood up and joined her. The two started laughing a little as they continuously bumped their hip bones against each other's. Jionni filled his mouth up with water and spit it out in the sink as Melissa continued to brush hers.

"Good moaaannin' Lissa!" Jionni smiled as he licked Melissa's cheek a little.

Melissa winked and continued to brush her teeth, filling her mouth with water and spitting it out in the sink. Melissa could tell by the little bit of water around the tub that Jionni took a shower. Melissa shut the door and used the bathroom, when she saw something that caught her off guard.

"Jionni!" Melissa cheered. "Come by the door!"

Jionni slipped on his white tee and walked by the closed door.

"Yo?"

Jionni listened to the toilet flush, then listened to the water in the sink run for a second. Afterwards, Melissa opened the door and gave Jionni a cheerful smile.

"I started my period!" Melissa smiled.

At first, Jionni didn't understand how this was bad news. Then he thought about how he didn't use a condom with Melissa 12 hours earlier. Jionni's smile started to widen as Melissa started dancing.

"No babies! No babies!" Melissa cheered lowly. "No babies! No babies!"

"Raw dog and you start a DAY LATER?" Jionni chanted lowly with her as he started dancing with her. "No babies. No babies."

While they were dancing, Jionni felt his phone buzz again. He stopped and looked at the caller, hitting ignore.

"Damn, who da' hell is this? Tehy keep callin' my shit." Jionni groaned as he placed his phone on the table. "Ain't neva' seen this number until last night."

Melissa took a quick glance at the number, turning away. As Melissa started walking to the bathroom, her eyes widened as she ran back to Jionni's phone.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, that's Liam!" Melissa panted as she held Jionni's phone up. "What do I do?"

"Don't ansa' that shit!" Jionni said in quick tone. "Da hell?"

"But if I don't he'll file a missing report on me!" Melissa said in a fast tone.

Jionni's eyes widened as he placed his hands up in confusion. Melissa quickly unlocked the phone, placing it to her ear.

"Hello?" Melissa answered.

"Melissa Rodriguez!" Louis said in a loud and panicked tone. "Where the hell are you?"

Melissa paused, pacing nervously back and forth in the room. Now it came time to face her family.

"I wanna tell you but you'll flip, Louis!" Melissa said loudly.

"If you don't tell me where you are I'll file a missing report AND I'll tell mom and dad!" Louis scowled. "Where are you?"

Melissa took a deep breath and plopped on the bed.