America's Most Wanted.

Staying in Louisiana for the Summer, Melissa's parents had already met Ray. Though not too fond of him like every guy or girl she and Louis dated, they accepted him far better than Jionni. With the 5 years passed, the couple had no problem forgetting about him.

"Melissa, guess who's here?" Maria smiled, opening the door to their now-vacation home.

It was Rosa.

"Grandma!!" Melissa squealed, sprinting and hugging her.

"How's my baby?" Rosa smiled, hugging her tightly.

"Good! Oh my gosh, how are you?" She smiled. "I haven't seen you since last years Thanksgiving!"

"I'm well, baby. Happy to be out of that hospital." Rosa said. "That senior living home your father put me in is actually nice. I've got my own group of girlfriends."

Placing her hand on Ray's shoulder, she brought him forward.

"Grandma, this is Ray. My boyfriend." Melissa smiled.

"It's nice to meet my grandma-in-law." Ray smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Nice to meet you, Ray."

After getting situated, Melissa, her parents, Rosa, Louis, Fran, and Ray went out to a steakhouse for dinner. With Ray being in the last of his college classes, the Rodriguez's were more than interested to hear how the boy was graduating with honors. Louis and Fran were married and expecting their first child in the winter. Overall, all was well in their family.

Back at home, Melissa wanted to make sure that Rosa was comfortable. Staying the night at her old home, she placed a towel and washcloth at the end of Rosa's bed.

"Here's the stuff you need to take a shower, grams." Melissa smiled.

"Thank you baby."

Sitting up on the bed, Rosa was eager to catch up with her youngest grandchild.

"How have you been, Melissa?" Rosa smiled, placing her purse aside. "Do you miss staying with your parents?"

"Hell-"

Covering her mouth, both she and Rosa laughed.

"I mean, heck no. Me and Ray plan on moving together if it gets to that point, but having my own apartment is good enough." Melissa smiled.

"I'm proud of you."

Sitting on her old dresser, Melissa told Rosa

"Guess who I saw the other day?"

"Who?"

"Jionni."

Not remembering who he was right away, Rosa asked

"Is that the boy you dated in high school?" She wondered.

"Yeah."

"How is he?" Rosa smiled.

"The same. Only difference is that his voice got deeper."

"Ha. He was a cutie pie." Rosa nodded. "A little too country for my taste, but I always liked that kid."

"Even though he stole from you?"

"I forgave him. I still remember the boy trying to get money for his mother." Rosa said. "I liked that kid because he didn't kiss your parents ass. Everyone else Louis dated tend to fear them. Fran included."

Grinning, Melissa prepared for bed herself.

"Goodnight, grandma."

"Goodnight baby."