Chapter 20 - Wanted! [Part 1.]

The next day, Melissa winded up telling Jionni all about the argument at lunch. Since they didn't have any classes together their second trimester of the school, the only way that they could hang out was at lunch.

"Yo' daddy sumn else, boy..." Jionni scoffed as he popped a nugget in his mouth.

"I know, right? He is SO embarrassing and he's a control freak!" Melissa scowled as she picked with the food on her tray. "If a leaf blows by me he'll freak out and complain about how the leaf could've flew into my mouth and choked me for going outside. Sheesh!"

"Unh unh. I want havin' none of that shit." Jionni scoffed at Melissa as she looked up at him. "Yo' daddy lucky we want fuckin' or nothin' because I would've told him alla' dat."

Melissa's eyes widened as she looked up at him.

"What?" Jionni chuckled.

"Why would you have done that?"

"Cause yo' daddy need to learn that you ain't no lil girl no mo'. He ain't gone stop you from gettin' married or some shit once you hit 21." Jionni said in a blunt tone. "It is what it is."

Melissa sighed and continued to play with the food on her tray.

"I'm still thinking about running away. Just for like 2 days. That's all." Melissa sighed. "Just wanna see how it feels to not be bound by my parents hip."

"I told you when you suuurrious, I'm wit it." Jionni grinned. "You know ion' give fuck and neither do my mama."

"Well that's your mom, genius." Melissa groaned. "I have 800 chains linked around my body that I have to get out of just to get out of the other 800 chains."

"Lissa, yo' analogies be makin' my head hurt." Jionni laughed as he popped another nugget into his mouth. "You gotta stop, baby."

"Baby?" Melissa said as she gave him a sassy look.

"Yeah?" Jionni said back, giving her a funny look as well.

"And who gave you the consent to call me that?"

"I figured it was necessary err' since my tongue got a taste a yours." Jionni grinned. "Hm? Dat sound aight?"

Melissa gave him a blank stare as he balled up his napkin and threw it in the trash can.

"ORRR when we slept togetha'." Jionni winked as he turned around in his seat. "Only thing we ain't did is fuck yet and you already know dis dick waitin' for that."

"Okay, can you try to be a little but more romantic instead of talking about your balls is ready for everything?" Melissa scoffed, grinning at him. "Your dick probably isn't even that big."

"What you say?"

Melissa smiled at him as he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Lissa say dat shit again." Jionni repeated.

"I said that your dick can't be that big if you're always bragging on it." Melissa repeated in a louder tone so that she could hear her in the loud lunch room.

"Nah see, now I can't wait until I get yo' ass naked." Jionni smiled as he got up and prepared to leave with everyone since lunch was ending. "I'ma make you eat them words up."

"Yeah, okay.." Melissa laughed as she threw her stuff away.

While they were talking, Jionni saw Kiara walking out of the counseling center. He watched as she walked in the opposite direction that all of the other teens were going, then went closer to the window.

"Wait Jionni, I've got something as we-"

"I'll be back, Lissa." Jionni panted as he rushed out of the door.