Stubborn.

Visiting Melissa at her parents home, Trina noticed the new glow on her face. Walking in pajamas and holding her teddy bear, she wondered what it was about.

"What you happy about bitch?" Trina asked.

Quickly covering her mouth, Melissa blew it off.

"Don't worry. My parents and my grandma went to breakfast. I on the other hand, was a little too tired from last night." She sighed, shutting the door. "Come on in!"

"Wait, where were you?"

Melissa blinked rapidly as Trina tugged her towards the den.

"Jionni's? Did y'all fuck yet?"

Based on Melissa's silence, Trina already knew.

"Oh shit we about to sit down and discuss this!" She said, tugging Melissa down. "How was it?"

"He still got it oh my gosssshhhhh." Melissa blushed, squeezing her bear. "Like.....girl. Oh my goodness."

"Details boo!"

"Well, okay. I showed up at his doorstep, grabbed his wrists and was gonna pin him down while riding the fuck out of him, but he never liked it when I tried to dominate. Ever. Like that shit would have him mad for days." Melissa laughed, readjusting on the couch. "Anyways, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the other side. Now we've never done that bondage shit because that's for white girls, but he grabbed my wrists and tied them to the table that was behind the arm of the couch."

"Mhm?" Trina nodded, fully invested in the conversation.

"Then he shoved his tongue all in those places. First my mouth, then...."

"Oooooh!"

"Yeah. He's like a fucking lizard! It just goes farther and farther and farther..." Melissa described.

"And?"

"While I was squirming around looking like a crackhead, he kissed all over my legs and just started taking everything off. I thought he was gonna untie me, but he didn't. At that point i'm like, "Untie me so I can join in." Instead, grabbed both my arms, flipped me around on the couch, and started....DESTROYING me. It felt sooooo fucking good." Melissa bragged.

"So he was blowin' ya back out?" Trina asked.

"With one palm on my back and the other hand grabbing on the binding. He'd never did anything like that before!" Melissa smiled. "Ray was always asking me, "does it hurt?" "Am I doing it wrong?" "Are you alright?" Jionni just.....just took over. Ugh."

"Girl I know you're gonna see his ass again, right?"

"Yeah once he gets off of work."

After going to the movies with Jionni, the two stopped at a local sandwich shop before taking her home. Waiting for their order to be complete, the two noticed a goopy stain on the inside of the car.

"Ew!" Melissa said, gazing at a spot on the windshield. "What's that?"

"Look like a smear or some shit."

Jionni grabbed a spray bottle, spraying the spot and wiping it with a napkin. Suddenly, he stopped and grinned her way.

"You weirdo!" Melissa laughed. "What's so funny?"

"What dis' make you think of?" Jionni teased, repeatedly squirting the white liquid soap out of the bottle.

"Oh my god-"

"Ahaaaaaaah make you thank of da' other night, don't it?" Jionni nodded, raising his eyebrows.

"It was below average but whatever comforts you!" Melissa smirked, poking his cheek.