Chapter 4 - Mr. Nice Guy.

Jionni and the handful of boys ran and rushed through the hallways, running and barging through people to get to the front door. When they arrived, they were far behind the large crowd that surrounded the two girls. As Jionni and the others stood on their tippy toes, they could only see Melissa and the girl standing in each other's face.

"Did you just push me?" The other girl snapped as she glanced evily at Melissa.

"You pushed me first!" Melissa scowled. "Keep your hands to yourself!"

Without warning, the girl smacked Melissa in the face, watching her step back. Melissa jolted back up and smacked her harder, watching her come close to falling on the ground. The crowd that was standing around them started to chant and cheer as the girl clawed into Melissa's face. Melissa tried to smack her hand away, but it was too late. The girl gripped onto Melissa's hair and slammed her onto the ground, getting the better hand. The girl straddled and punched Melissa in the face over and over. Even though she was on the ground, Melissa still fought her off as much as she could. Melissa reached up and clawed her nails down the girls face, knocking her off punching off a little. As everyone crowded around with their cell phones, five security guards barged through the crowd to split the girls up.

"Break it up!" The guards yelled as they snatched the girls off of each other. "Break it up right now!"

"Everyone clear out of the hallway!" The principal yelled as students started to scatter. "Anyone that's still inside of the building will be suspended on the spot! Exit the building now!"

As Jionni, his friends, and everyone else scattered outside, everyone was fascinated by the fight as if they'd never seen one. Everyone had their phones out glancing at their videos, tweeting, instagramming, and conversing about the live fight.

"Yooooo, she got her ass BEAT!" D'juan laughed. "Please tell me one of y'all got that shit on video?"

Chevy grinned and pulled out his phone, replaying it to everyone. While Jionni and the boys glanced at it, the bus taking students home pulled up at the stop.

"Come on, y'all." Jionni laughed as they walked. "Let's bail so I can smoke a blu-"

Suddenly, the sound of a loud whistle came about. Jionni and the boys turned around, only to see the gym teacher holding a pink slip.

"Aw shit." Ross whispered. "Which one of y'all been skipping?"

"Not me." One of the random boys chanted lowly.

"Shit, I'm suspended." D'juan chuckled as he got onto the bus.

"Aye let's get on the bus before he catch one of us-" Chevy whispered as they made their way on.

"JIONNI!"

The boys all cracked a small smile, turning to him as Jionni gave the gym teacher an agitated look.

"Yeah, Mr. Bailey?" Jionni groaned.

"So, you've skipped my class this whole entire week but you can show up for a fight?"

"Mr. Bailey, I gotta go before the bus lea-"

"I don't think so."

Mr. Bailey pulled out the pink slip, handing it to him.

"You owe me a detention." Mr. Bailey nodded. "Today."

"Today!?" Jionni scowled. "But I need to get ho-"

"Or I could have you suspended for two weeks since that's what I'm SUPPOSED to do according to my contract." Mr. Bailey smiled, squinting his eyes at him. "Your choice."