Chapter 54 - Window Seat.

Jionni placed his hands into his pockets, walking a little closer to her and giving her a blank stare. He was trying his hardest to contain every ounce of excitement that he had going on in his mind.

"So........what made you come 'round?" Jionni asked, trying to sound unexcited.

"One of the small reasons is because Chase is boring as hell, and because my grandma convinced me to come do it." Melissa murmured. "But don't think that I'm still not pissed at what you did."

"You right."

"You owe me big time." Melissa demanded.

"Aight, what you wont?"

Melissa looked up at Jionni as he bit down on his bottom lip, looking back down at her and giving her a flirty look.

"And don't do that shit." Melissa grinned as she pointed up at him. "No ones falling for that bullshit grin of yours."

"Mhm." Jionni grinned as he placed his tongue on top of his two front teeth. "So what you tryna do?"

"You know."

The song Wipe Me Down by Boosie blasted in the hookah bar, Jionni held a long blunt in his mouth and took a 10 second puff as Melissa downed 2 shot glasses. The both of them bounced in their seats to the catchy beat of the song. Then, Jionni and Melissa switched. Jionni handed her the blunt as he blew it out of his puckered lips as she handed him the bottle and the shot glass that they shared. Jionni filled up the glass and held the tip in his mouth as Melissa took a long puff and blew it out.

"B O O S I E !" Melissa chanted loudly as they both continued to bounce, holding the blunt in her fingers tips.

"B A D A Z Z das' me!" Jionni mumbled as he kept the tip of the glass in his mouth.

Melissa and Jionni switched again as Jionni placed the blunt in between his tucked lips, bouncing his shoulders and Melissa downed another shot.

"Shoulda's, chest, pants, shoes." Jionni whispered, closing his eyes and blowing the smoke out. "Shoulda's, chest, pants, shoes."

Suddenly, Melissa's phone started to buzzing. She finished the last of her shot and looked down at it.

Rodrigo: Where are you? It's 3:00 in the morning!

Melissa's eyes widened as she gazed at the clock. It was 3:11am. She didn't even realize that her and Jionni stayed out that long. She jumped up in the booth and started placing everything in her purse as Jionni gave her a confused look.

"Was' wrong?" Jionni asked as she rushed out of the booth.

"Come on, I've gotta get home!"

Melissa tugged Jionni out of the place as he looked at her in a confused stance.

"Da hell?" Jionni asked as they both got into her car.

"My dad just text me asking me where I was." Melissa panted as she jammed the keys into her car and sped out if the parking lot. "I didn't even mean to stay out this late."

"Ahaaahh. I was about to say you betta' get home to daddy, but you already wit' me so...."

Melissa gave Jionni a blank stare as Jionni smacked his lap and started laughing.

"Haah I'm just fuckin' wit you." Jionni smiled.

Jionni watched as Melissa rolled her eyes, slumping back in his seat.

"So how is dat' Chase cat?"

"What do you mean?"

"You like him?"