All's Well. **FINALE**

For Melissa, the confrontation with her parents didn't disrupt how she felt to the slightest. Waking up in Louisiana felt different from the last 5 years, but she was ready to adjust. Not wasting any time, Melissa walked around the city, looking for a job until her car arrived in the country. After applying to multiple, she treated herself with the extra money that she had, spending it on shopping and getting her nails done. Arriving to Jionni's six hours later, she cooked tacos and waited for him to arrive.

"Awh shit. What I smell?" Jionni smiled, walking in an hour later. "Tacos?"

"Sorry I couldn't wait." Melissa said with her mouth full, taking another bite.

"I gotta shower first. Look at how dirty my ah' is."

"Go ahead babe."

Both stared at each other as they always did when he dug in his pockets.

"I got somethin' fa you."

Placing a small plastic bag of ice next to her, Melissa smiled at the thoughtful message. When they first met.

"No! Stop! Get away from me!" Melissa laughed, imitating herself. "I hate all of you!"

"So what you like t'do besides get yo' ass kicked everyday?" Jionni smiled, sitting in a folding chair.

"You like Shakespeare?"

Smiling, Jionni rested his chin on his folded arms.

"LOVE Shakespeare."

"Hell nah. The fuck?" Melissa said, mimicking him. "I can't even stay focused in class on that bullshit."

"Ahahaaaaaaaa!" He laughed, clapping his hands.

Pausing, Melissa smiled and said

"Hey, do you wanna hang out sometime?"

Jionni kissed her on the cheek, heading upstairs for a shower.

"I'll think about it." He smirked.

Like every couple, Jionni and Melissa weren't perfect. Their highs were highs, and their lows were lows. After Staying together for a year, the stress of the car job and Melissa's waitressing often took its toll on the couple. Melissa still had no contact with her parents, but rekindled with Louis because of he and Fran's daughter, her one-year old neice named Laina. She spoke to Rosa every morning. Planning to look for a new home for next year, the differences of what they preferred and the area also made it difficult for the two to get along. Heated arguments were often answered with the silent treatment from both ends. The two were getting a feel of what real couples went to.

However, the two always made up.

After arguing again the night before, Melissa returned from her early morning waitressing job and spotted Jionni on the couch. Looking over the couch, he looked back at the tv and continued flipping channels.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"Hey."

Not saying anything else, Melissa sat beside him with an envelope in her hands.

"I have something for you."

Glancing at the envelope, Jionni immediately feared the worst.

"You....don't go back t'the Philippines, Lissa." He said. "We argue all da' time but come on. We work through shit like always."

"Just open it."

Sliding three sheets out, the first photo was of a small fetus. Jionni gasped drastically, hands trembling from realization.