Chapter 2 - Perfection.

While lunch was going on, Melissa rushed to her class to get away from the drama in class. She knew by the looks on the students faces in the lunchroom that she wasn't getting away with what she'd done. Melissa rushed off to her class so fast that the teacher was still on her lunch break.

"Man..." Melissa wondered as she stood in front of the door. "Where do I go now?"

So instead, Melissa decided to sit in front of the class door and wait for the bell. 10 minutes passed with her waiting at the door. While she sat there, a man walked to the door with a subway sandwich, a drink, and some keys in his hand.

"Melissa?" The teacher said in confusion as he looked down at her.

"Uh.......hey Mr. Roguz!" Melissa smiled nervously as she looked up a him.

"Why are you sitting next to the class door?"

"Well um.....I was going this way because I finished my lunch early and since I was coming this way, I decided to just sit here and wait in front of the door so that I wouldn't be late." Melissa lied.

Melissa could tell in the history teachers face that he didn't believe her. Mr. Roguz gave her a weird look, unlocking the door.

"Well......come on in." He chuckled.

Melissa got up off of the ground and brushed off her skirt, rushing into class. She walked right to her seat that sat in the middle of the five rows inside of the class. Melissa watched as the teacher took a bite of his sandwich, brushed off his hands, and started writing on the board. Melissa sat in her seat and listened as the hallways went from quiet, to a little noisy, to being filled with students going to their class. Nervousness immediately started to set into her body. Her fingers went from still to fidgety as she awaited for people to come to class. After almost 3 minutes, two girls walked into her history class. As they sat down, two girls and a boy walked inside.

"Just wait 'til Boosie come home!" The boy chanted as he and the girls sat down in the back row. "They ain't ready."

As they sat down, one of the girls leaned over to the other girls and looked over at Melissa.

"Ain't that the girl who snitched on 'Juan?" One of the girls asked.

The boy and the second girl looked over at Melissa as Melissa avoided eye contact with them, slumping down in her seat.

"Yeah." The boy laughed.

"Who the fuck snitches on people?" The second girl laughed. "What is this? 3rd grade?"

"She know that these damn teachers adore her ass so that's probably why she did it." The first girl snarled.

"Alright class when the second hell rings, get out your books and turn to page 81!" Mr. Roguz said as more students began to walk into class. "We'll be reading that section today."

As the second bell rang, Chevy, a boy, and a girl walked into class together. Chevy had in his headphones as he talked with his fellow peers.

"Shit crazy." Chevy said in a low tone. "Can't believe that Jojo got locked up THAT quick."

"They say that he was caught on the block with a few baggies." The girl next to him nodded.

"Aye Chevy!" The boy in the back of class chanted. "C'mere!"

As Chevy and his friends walked to the back and sat down, they focused their attention back onto Melissa.

"Ain't that the bitch who snitched on 'Juan?" The boy repeated as he looked over at her.