Chapter 21 - Wanted. [Part 2.]

"So, where you tryna go?" Jionni grinned, smiling at Melissa.

"Ooh, I have an idea." Melissa smiled. "How much money do you have?"

"Jmo gay'me $500." Jionni smiled. "You think that's enough?"

"For two days? Heck yeah."

"Coo."

"How about we go rent a cabin at Poverty Point State Park that's right off the lake?" Melissa smiled, leaning back in her seat and clenching her fingers. "They have free breakfast in the morning and they have the COZIEST rooms."

"Shit, fuck it den!" Jionni shrugged as he put the GPS into his phone. "Lesdoit."

At the house, Louis had no idea what was going on. When he looked around the upstairs part, he noticed that Melissa's cell phone was on his parents dresser. Louis knew that if his parents knew that she'd snuck out again, they'd flip out knowing that she didn't have her phone with her along with the deviant act. Louis quickly thought on his feet, jumping out of the window and getting into his car and speeding off. He picked his phone up, calling his parents afterwards.

"Hello?" Maria answered.

"I just caught Melissa sneaking out of the house!" Louis snapped, acting like he was upset.

"Wait a minute, what?" Rodrigo said, taking the phone.

"SHUT UP, MELISSA!" Louis scowled, acting like he was talking in the backseat.

"What happened??"

"I just caught Melissa trying to sneak out of the house and now I'm taking her to my place for heavy duty punishment. I'm not taking her back home." Louis said, shaking his head. "I'm taking her to my place to uh...put her through military training so that she'll learn to stop sneaking out!"

Louis paused again, making up something else.

"Now she's in the back crying. No, you can't talk to mom and dad!" Louis barked, still talking to himself. "I'm gonna bring her back tomorrow, Dad. We'll have to postpone dinner until then. She's not having no TV, no phone, no nothing."

"You call me if she gets out of line." Rodrigo said in a serious tone.

"Will do. I'm so pissed." Louis growled. "I'm gonna call you when I cool off. She's getting out of line."

Louis quickly hung up the phone, panicking as he started to search the city for her. He had NO idea where she was, but he had to find her within a 48 hour period before Monday since Baton Rouge called parents when their child was absent from school.

Meanwhile with Melissa and Jionni...

"Bitch I'm thuggin' I ain't changin', the hood is that's where I'm hangin'! If you run up on me wrong all my lil homies gone get ta' bangin'!" Melissa and Jionni chanted, blasting their usual Lil Snupe. "Fuck all you niggas n' bitches! Y'all know I'm the shit cause y'all shootin' but y'all be missin', I'm putting you bitches in ditches!"

During the 3 hour ride, the two did nothing but blasted none other than Lil Snupe. Melissa thought that she was going to be asleep during the time that Jionni drove, but they were both wide awake. 10 minutes later, Jionni pulled into the cabin area around 9:30pm. The lake around the cabin looked twice as beautiful at night.

"Wow." Jionni said in a dazed tone, looking out of the window. "Dis shit is nice...."

"Unh huh!" Melissa smiled as she turned to him. "I told you."

"Shit, let's book us a damn room." Jionni cheered as he got out of the car and grabbed his bag.

Melissa and Jionni walked into the main part of the area where you rent a cabin, looking around the place. All they could see were deer heads, bear rugs, and everything else that made you feel like you were out in the wilderness. Melissa held onto Jionni's hand as Jionni walked up to the front desk.