Chapter 51 - Xposed.

"What the hell are we gone do nah!?" Chevy scowled as him and Jionni stormed out of the building after school. "She deleted 'ERTHANG!"

"She deleted pictures of ma' boy, Chevy. JJ! Pictures I ain't NEVA gone get back!" Jionni barked. "I'm too livid to thank right nah."

Chevy looked away, tucking in his lips and placing his hand out.

"Let me see yo' phone." Chevy said, nodding his head. "I could take it to somebody das' round da' block dat' can retrieve yo' shit fo' you."

"Good lookin' out." Jionni nodded. "When am I gone get it back?"

"In a few days." Chevy said. "Usually it take a while to back all yo' shit up."

Jionni squinted his eyes, nodding his head.

"Aight. Sound coo."

While Jionni waited for his phone to work, he spent the next three days trying his hardest to win Melissa back. His first attempt, was in his first hour. For Trig, the teacher gave the students a chance to work with a partner for the math packet they had that was due at the end of class. As Melissa sat to herself, Jionni got up and decided to approach her.

"Hey Lissa." Jionni said lowly to her. "You wanna work togetha?"

Melissa didn't look at him. She continued to work on her packet as Jionni sat in the desk in front of her, turning around to her and smiling.

"Tell you what, I'll do yo' work fo' you. You already work a lot."

Jionni cracked a small smile at him and stroked her hair and face with the tip of his pencil. Seeing Jionni's pearly white and nearly perfect teeth was enough to make any woman swoon. However, it wasn't enough to make Melissa forgive him for what he done. She continued to work on her packet as Jionni's smile faded away.

"You 'ont want me ta' do your work?"

Melissa jumped out of her seat, fixing her packet and walking over to the other side of the room. Jionni failed AGAIN. Still, he tried again for the second time the next day.

So he tried again.

Jionni stood in the front of the line with a few of his colleagues, watching as Melissa walked to the back in line. As long as she had to wait, she wouldn't be eating lunch anytime soon. Jionni grabbed his lunch and walked up to her, cracking a small smile and handing her his lunch tray.

"I got yo' fav." Jionni smiled. "Salisbury steak wit' extra peaches."

Melissa glanced at his tray, cracking a small smile and taking it. She walked over by the door and threw the tray into the trash, looking back at him and walking out of the lunchroom. Jionni gazed at the exit, slouching his shoulders in embarrassment.

Yet, he tried it again for a third time.

Early the next day, there was a substitute for Trig class so the class had to the library for the day. Since it was a free day, Melissa decided to take some time to herself and read for the day. Today, she wore nothing but her hair in a bun with a long sleeved shirt and some more jeans. She snuck this outfit out of her home since her parents still expected her to wear a skirt and a dress shirt. Jionni walked over to her, sliding into his chair and giving her a sneaky grin.

"Hey."

Melissa didn't look up at him. Jionni gave her a blank stare as she kept her eyes on her book.

"Fo' real, Lissa?" Jionni scoffed. "How long you plan on keepin' dis shit up?"

Melissa remained silent. Jionni scooted his chair next to him as he placed his shoulder next to hers.