VI - Their decisions

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Kim was struggling every day.  Her loneliness is resurfacing every night and it’s consuming her.  It’s been a week since they broke up.  And she knew that she’s so far from moving on.

But one night while staring at the moon, Kim told herself, " I need to move forward.  I need to be stronger for Pie.  I need to do well in life so that when we meet each other again, I can look straight in her eyes and show her that I became better for her.  Dad was right after all, until both of us are ready, we should give each other space and time to think. And, while I figure out for the answer that I will give Pie when we meet again, I will work harder for our future."

Kim made up her mind.  She will work harder than ever while looking for the answer.  And when that time comes, she will find a way to be together with Pie again.

Pie on the other hand, lost hope for their love already.  Though she’s in pain, she knew that she should move forward with her life, a life without Kim. 

Kim helps his dad developing their farm more.  While Pie started her own fishing business.

Pie and Kim buried themselves to work to not be lonely. 

Kim, being Kim, tries to watch over Pie from a far, without Pie noticing her.  Most nights, Kim was parked a little further from Pie’s home.  She always sees Pie on her room’s veranda looking at the moon while holding her phone at 8-8:30pm.  Kim also followed her to see where Pie’s business is located and watching over Pie more often did not make Kim forget her feelings for Pie.  In fact, she’s always been sure that in everything she does, she does it for Pie.
_____

An: Please... Vote,comment or be a fan if you enjoy/love reading my work and you want me to continue.

Come on guys :-) voting is easy.. just click/press the star icon on your screen...

Show me some love.. :-*

Thanks

Love u guys..