XVIII - Who's insecure?

No body was speaking.  Pie obviously in shock,  she was not aware that she was with Zee last night.  Kim, however, was disappointed in Pie plus the jealousy that’s consuming her whole.

Kim broke the silence and said, "Really Pie? a girl huh?  And... Zee?"

Pie looked at Kim and answered,  "Zee is a girl, alright?  And to make it clear,  I am too drunk to notice that she was Zee ’the singer’.  I was too dizzy to see her clearly last night.  And besides,  even if she is the famous Zee,  we did nothing more than talking, okay?"

"Wait,  are you jealous Kim?" Pie smiled and added.

"No!  Why would I?  I’m cuter than her!"  Kim replied.

Kim’s reaction confirmed her jealousy towards Zee.  Pie held Kim’s hand and said, "Kim,  you know me.  I’m not the type of girl who would fall for her.  And, I have a girlfriend.  I love her so much, you know."

Pie then held Kim’s face and kissed her on the forehead. 

"Even if I was with Mario Maurer last night, it doesn’t matter,  I love my guy.  I love you Kim.  Having that said,  my head is still aching.  I’ll sleep now."  Pie endes their conversation and sleep.

After sometime, Pie fell asleep.  When Kim realized this.  She stood up and went to her veranda.  She sat on the chair and took of her phone.  She googled Zee and the new girlfriend news.  Different write ups from different websites popped out.  She read almost all of it. 

There were also comments and reactions from the people of Thailand. Some are saying that Zee was a player and the girl is probably nothing.  Some commented that Zee was cheated on by her gurlfriend and it’s time to have a new one.  But most of the comments were about how pretty the ’new girlfriend’ is and that they look good together.

Kim’s insecurities started oozing out.

"So... Zee huh?"  Kim said to herself.

Kim was in deep thought.  She knew Pie did nothing wrong.  It just makes her sad and angry at the fact that the whole country thinks, her Pie, is the rumored new girlfriend of a famous tom singer.

Kim was unaware that she fell asleep outside her room.

It was 8 in the evening and Pie was awake.

She realized that Kim was not beside her.  She stood up and saw Kim at sitting outside.

"Kim, what are you doing here?"  Pie asked Kim.

Kim did not answer.  Pie realized that Kim fell asleep.  She noticed Kim holding her phone so she took it.

"What could she be doing before she fell asleep?"  Pie said to herself.

She unlocked Kim’s phone only to see the article about her and Zee.  She also read the comments of the others.  Then Kim being insecure became evident to Pie. 

Pie sat beside Kim.  She looked at Kim’s face closely.  She smiled as she saw Kim’s sleeping innocent face.

"Why so cute, Kim?"  Pie said.

She found herself getting closer and closer to Kim’s face until their lips touched.  Pie closed her eyes.  The scene was perfect.  Only the stars and the moon could see them.  The cold breeze touching their skin.

Kim was suddenly awaken by her kiss.  Kim opened her eyes only to see Pie kissing her while her eyes were closed.

Kim couldn’t help but chuckled.

Pie pulled away, realizing that Kim was awake,  while her face turned red.

"So...  That’s what you do when I’m asleep.  Such a Kiss thief!"  Kim teased Pie.

"Shut up, Kim!"  Pie screamed and they both laughed.

Pie’s stomach suddenly growled.  She had nothing to eat except for the soup and she was really hungry.

"Kim...."  Pie said with the teary eyed poor puppy look.

"Alright!  What do you want for dinner?"  Kim asked.

"Anything delicious, Kim." Pie replied.

Kim and Pie went to the kitchen and cooked a couple of steak and ate together.