LV - Face your fear

Kim’s PoV

I’m driving like hell.

I’m uncertain where to go.

I’m not in the mood to work, not today, not ever.

My heart’s broken into pieces. 

And the worst part is, Pie didn’t even spoke to me this morning.  She just stood there like she had nothing to explain or say to me..

I felt like my heart’s gonna explode any minute now.  I needed someone to talk to.

I found myself standing at Aunt In’s cafe.

"Kim!!!!  Why are you just standing there? Come in."  She said.

I faked a smile and went inside.

Aunt In knew that I have a problem.  She laid a chocolate cake and warm milk on my table.

"I guess it’s about Pie. Tell me about it."  She added as she tapped my back. She sat beside me.

I couldn’t help it.  I suddenly hugged Aunt In and started crying.

"It’s okay, Kim. You need to let all your emotions out.  Just cry until you’re ready to talk to me."  She said again.

I started telling her what happened.  I was crying the whole time.  People in the cafe were staring at me and i don’t give a damn.

"Kim, I do not know Pie’s intention for doing that.  But the best thing to do is to talk to her.  Give her the benefit of the doubt.  Knowing Pie,  I know that there’s valid reason behind it." 

"But Aunt In.  I told you.  She didn’t even say a word when we saw each other this morning."  I replied.

"Maybe it’s her revenge."  I added.

"Kim, don’t think like that.  We both know Pie.  And, don’t assume until you hear her side of the story."  Aunt In advised.

"Wait, Kim... Is the Zee that your talking about, the famous singer?"  She asked.

I nodded.

"Oh My!  Thay’s why.  Hot tom!"  She said and winked at me.

She was obviously trying to make me laugh but..

"Aunt In!!! It’s not even funny!"  I yelled.

"Pfft... Just kidding.  Won’t happen again."  She added.

"Go home, Kim. Go talk to Pie. Do not escape your problem.  You are adults now and you are partners.  You should solve your conflict as adults and as partners in life."

I nodded again and stood up. 

Aunt In hugged me again as she says goodbye.

I’m not ready to talk to Pie yet.  My heart will explode the minute I see her.

I need sometime alone and think.

I was walking and walking.  I was spacing out and realized that I am now standing at the little bridge near the garden with fountain.  It was where I first held Pie’s hand.

Our happy memories came flashing back to me.  And again,  Tears fell down my eyes.

I’m confused.  I sat on the bench. I didn’t notice that I dozed of while seating.

______________________________________

Pie’s PoV

I went back to our unit.  I tried calling Kim and she didn’t answer.  I tried a couple more and her phone’s turned off.

"She doesn’t want to talk to me."

I sat on the couch.

I decided not to go to the office today.

I wanted to wait for Kim and talk to her.

I wanted to tell her everything.

I hope she’ll listen to me and understand.

_____________

Kim’s PoV

I was suddenly awake because of the cool breeze that touched my skin.  I realized that a jacket from an unknown person was covering me but no one was there.

It was already dark.

For the first time in my life,  I didn’t  care if it’s dark.  I was not focused on the darkness because of my broken heart.

"I hate this feeling." 

I got tired of thinking...

"I should go home and talk to her."

_______________

Author: Don’t hate me guys.  Pls understand no relationship is perfect.  It’s not a happy and sweet day for couples, everyday.

Problems always come their way. And when they overcome it, they’ll become better individuals and couples. :-)

vote or comment if you agree :-)