Chapter XIII - not the right time yet

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Pie reached their home.

"Hi mom!  What’s for dinner?"  Pie spoken.

"Pie,  don’t overwork yourself too much, okay?" Her mom answered. "The food’s in the fridge already, I’ll reheat it for you." She added.

"Thanks mom," her daughter answered back with delight.

Pie followed her mom to the kitchen,as her mom was re-heating the food.  Pie was smiling the entire time until she finished her food and her mom can’t help but notice it.

"Pie, did something good happen?  I can sense that you really are extra happy today.  Have you met a guy at the exhibit?"  Pie’s mom asked.

"Here we go again, mom.  Can’t I smile for no reason?  Well, that would make look crazy, hahaha!" Pie answered back.

"But seriously mom, well..." Pie paused suddenly.  She was unsure if she should tell her mom about her getting back together with Kim.  Thinking thoroughly,  her mom asked if she got a guy,  meaning she really is still hoping for it.  She decided not tell her mom at that moment for she feels that it’ not the right time yet.

And Pie continued, "It’s nothing mom.  I’m just happy because everything’s going well for my business."

After finishing her food,  Pie kissed her mom goodnight and ran to her room.  Her mom felt that something good happened when she was preparing at the exhibit so he called P’Van.

"Hello P’Van?  Were you with Pie yesterday?"  She asked.

"No aunt Miria, was busy at work so I wasn’t able to visit her yesterday.  Why, did something happened?"  P’Van replied.

"I think that something good happened yesterday. Pie doesn’t smile a lot for a long time, you know that.  But since she arrived home,  she was all smile and I can feel that she’s really happy."  Pie’s mom stated.

P’Van replied. "Isn’t that good aunt?  We’va always hoped for her to cheer up."

"Well, you’re right.  But...." She said.

Her mom was convinced that something or someone is making her daughter smile and she wants to find that out.

Out of curiosity, she asked P’Van for a favor.  "P’Van,  I can’t visit Pie’s exhibit tomorrow.  I have a business meeting to attend to.  Will you go see Pie tomorrow for me?"

Without hesitation, he answered back.  "Sure, aunt Miria.  Anything for you and Pie."

P’Van knew what Pie’s mom’s intention was.  She wanted him to come to the exhibit to see first hand what’s making Pie smile.  He knew what to do.  She wouldn’t tell Pie that he’s coming to visit her at the exhibit.

******************************************

It’s 8pm.  Will they call each other like how they did back then?