FINALE - THE REAL ENDING

Hello Yon Addicts…

Please vote ffor this chapter first before you start reading…

ENJOYYYY…

Kim’s PoV

I left my father in my room still clueless of what I meant… I rode my car and drove as fast as possible… Yes, I’m on my way to Pie…

-

I pressed the doorbell on Pie’s front gate.  I waited for Pie to come outside but I was surprised to see her mom instead.  She smiled as she walked towards me….  She opened the gate and said,  “Kim, it’s you…  How long have you been here??  Pie never told me that you’re already here…  Come in! Come in!”

“Hey mo… I mean aunt Miria…  I’ve been here for a month or two now…  Uhmmm…  I’m just here to see Pie… Uhhh… I need to talk to her about something…  Is she home?”  I asked…

“She’s not here…  Uhmmm… She left a week ago… She said she needs a vacation…  She’s kind of down since I came back here and so I allowed her to…  It’s not that I am meddling on someone else’s business, but is there something wrong going on between you too?”  She asked.

“To be honest, I think something is…. And, I’m here to straighten things between the two of us…”  I answered…

“Would you like to have some coffee or anything to drink?”  She offered…

“I’d probably pass for today but I’ll keep that offer for next time… I’m kind of in a hurry and I really-really need to see her, if you don’t mind… Uhmmm, do you know where she went for vacation?” I countered…

“Sure…  But about where Pie went?  I have no idea where…  Try calling her on her phone…”  She responded…

“Oh, right… right…”  I said… “Uhmmm… So, I should probably go now…  And… It’s nice to see you again…” – me

Aunt Miria smiled and I was a bit surprised that she pulled me into a hug.

“Whatever it is that you need to talk with Pie or whatever you need to do to straighten it up with her, I hope it goes well… Nice to see you too…”  She said…

We pulled apart and I went straight to my car… I stepped on the gas and I gave Aunt Miria one last smile.  She returned it and waved at me…

-

I made a stop at my hotel to look for something very important…  When I did, I lay on my bed and reached for my phone…  I tried calling Pie for a couple of times… It was ringing but she never answered her phone…  I tried calling her for one last time and I was directed to her voicemail.

“Hey, it’s me Pie… I don’t usually receive a call from many people...”  and laughed… “I can’t talk to you right now so just leave a message. Thanks!”  She added…

I heard the beep sound which meant that it’s green light for me to speak…  I actually was clueless of what to say…  I almost hanged up but decided not to…  I let out a deep breath and started talking…

“Hey… It’s me…  Where are you right now?  I went to your house earlier hoping that I could talk to you… It’s really-really important…  I know that you don’t want to see me but please… Please… I’m begging you…  Please see me tomorrow at the bench near the mini-bridge in our university.  I’ll be there at 4p.m.  I’ll wait for you the whole day... Bye…”