XXXVI - Zee is trouble!

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

"That issue hasn’t died yet huh?"  Kim asked.

"Nope!  One time, when I was having lunch at a restaurant, someone came to me and ask if I am the ’new girl’.  Of course, I denied it."  Pie said enthusiastically.

"And you’re only telling me this now?" Kim reacted.

Pie forgot that she has decided not to tell Kim about this incident because she didn’t want to create a big fuzz over it, between them.

They both agreed to go to Pie’s home.  And, as they enter the house,  Pie’s mom was watching the television.

"Hello, mom!  What are you watching?"  Pie asked.

Pie walked in and sat beside her mom while Kim just stood there.  Pie was surprised when she looked at the TV.

"I’m watching the news about you, Pie."  Her mom looked at her with sharp eyes.

"Mom... Let me explain..."  Pie replied.

Pie’s mom turned off the television and said, "You better start now, young lady."

Pie explained everything to her mom.  From how it started up to the scene in the mall.

"Then, you should clear your name on this.  People won’t stop looking for you."  Her mom expressed.

"I know, mom.  But how can I do that?"  Pie asked.

"I think, you need to contact Zee and talk to her.  You should do that sooner." Miria added.

"But, I don’t know her number."  Pie reiterated.

"Kim, can you help Pie get a hold of this Zee?" Her mom asked.

"Yes, mom.  I’ll try my best to reach Zee."  Kim answered back.

"Pie, don’t let this issue drag your name for too long.  Showbiz is a difficult and a very different life.  Media men are very persistent.  It’ll consume you." Miria uttered.

Her mom stood up and said,  "But what surprised me most is,  I didn’t know that, Pie, Toms’ love your charm.  No offense meant, Kim."  She smiled and then walked away.

"Pie,  I should go home now.  I have to pack my things and bring it to our new home tomorrow."  Kim uttered.  "All the things that we bought earlier will also be delivered tomorrow so it’ll sure be a busy day." she added.

"Alright, Kim."  Pie replied.

Kim then stood up, walked toward Pie and kissed her on the forehead.

"I’ll see you tomorrow, Pie."  Then Kim walked away.

Pie ran upstairs.  She was too excited to pack her things and move in together with Kim.

While on her car,  "Why does that issue keeps on popping out.  The name Zee is always associated with my girl friend’s name.  I have to get a hold of that tom and tell her to explain to the press people that Pie is not her girl friend.  Pie’s mine!  Only mine!  Hmmp!" Kim told herself.