LXXVI

AN:  THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT YOU GUYS.

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

(i don not own the photo that i included in this chapter.  Thanks to who ever the owner is.)

.

.

.

Pie’s PoV

I am not imagining things.  Kim looked me in my eyes and for a moment there, I saw her roam them up and down my body.  I can feel my cheeks heat up and probably, the redness of my face is will put a ripe tomato to a shame.

Ughhh!!!  Why is this happening now!?

I tried reaching for a shirt and when I did. I threw it to her face so she would stop looking at me, “Don’t remove that in your face until I told you to!!!” 

I made it sure that she isn’t peeking;   I moved my ass as fast as I could and dressed up.

.

.

“You can take them off now!”  I ordered her and so she did.

 “It’s not like I haven’t seen everything you got in there.”  Kim said that as she stood up from the floor and then sat on my bed her back leaning against my bead’s headboard.

I tell you guys, she said it to humiliate me this early in the morning!

I am perfectly sure that I am blushing right now because of what she said when I noticed something.  Something… Something… Hot..?  The abs people, yes the abs.  I can perfectly see the six packs it right now. It’s not cut as how guys have them, just the sexy 6 pack abs.  Just the way I like it. :)