XLII - Angry Pie

Kim woke up early and prepared breakfast.  She then took a bath and dressed up. 

Kim woke Pie up so that they can eat breakfast together.

"Pie, wake up!  It’s time for breakfast already. I want to eat breakfast with you before I leave for work."  Kim uttered.

Pie willfully woke up and went to the dining table.  Pie knew that Kim’s workplace was farther from their new home than her work place.

Kim and Pie finished their breakfast.  Kim quickly stood up and was headed out.

"Kim!  Hold on a sec."  Pie ordered.

Kim stopped,  "Why?  I’m in a hurry, Pie."

Pie frowned but still walked towards Kim.

"Because your shirt’s a mess.  Your collar’s a mess and I’m fixing it."  Pie said as she arranges Kim’s shirt.

"There you go!  You can leave now." She added.

Kim was touched,  "So this is how it feels like to have a wife." 

Pie smiled and Kim kissed Pie on the forehead.

"Bye, Kim.  Drive safe.  I love you."  Pie uttered.

"See you later, Pie. I love you more."  Kim replied.

And Kim left for work...

While driving, Kim was still worried of what Pie’s reaction will be when she found out,  Zee lives next door.

Kim arrived at the ranch.  She’s got a load of work to do. Her busy day has ended and yet she has to work extra hours to finish everything.

"Pie,  I’ll be late tonight.  I have to work over time tonight.  I thought I can go shop for groceries with you tonight or tomorrow night but I guess my whole week’s busy.  I’ll see you later.  Don’t stay late waiting for me.  I love you."  Kim messaged Pie.

Pie received Kim’s message.  Since she has nothing more to do, she’s decided to go to the supermarket alone.  This supermarket is only exclusive for members.  The place is quiet and only few people shops everyday.

Pie entered the premise.  She got one push cart and reached for the list she made of what to buy.

Pie started looking at shelves for the things or food they needed.

When she was pushing her cart,  one shopper was riding the push cart and was playing with it like it’s a skate board. The shopper lost control of it and was headed to Pie’s direction.

"Stop!"  Pie screamed. 

"I can’t! Just move away!"  The guy screamed.

Their carts has collided and both of them fell to the ground.

Pie absorbed much of the contact and she sustained bruises and minor injury on her left arm.  Pie still managed to stand up while the other person stand up quickly.

"What’s your problem, Mr!  This is not a play ground!"  Pie screamed.

The guy was wearing a hooded jacket so Pie couldn’t see his face.

"I’m sorry.  I’ll bring you to the hospital if you want." He answered.

"No need!" Pie told him back.

After hearing Pie rejected his offer, he then walked away.  Pie thought that the guy was being rude.

"Where are you going, Mr?  We’re not done yet!"  Pie screamed again.  Do you want me to report this to the police?  I can charge you of physical injury!"  She added.

The guy lost his cool and turned back.

"Really?  You want to make a big fuzz on this?  Let’s see if you can still do that!"  The guy pulled of his hood and his face was visible only for Pie to find out that he is a she.

"Of course!  It’s you, again, Zee!"  Pie said with disappointment.