LI - Bully Pie

*Kim’s P.O.V.*

I was suddenly awoken by nothing.  My head hurts. I pushed my blanket away and I sat on the bed.

To my surprise,  I realized that I was shirtless. 

"Oh!  Shit! Why am I shirtless?  What happened."

I pulled my blanket back, covered my body and lie on the bed.

I could only remember fragments of what happened last night. 

I saw Pie beside me.

"Pie! Pie!"  I called her name while shaking her body,  trying to wake her up.

"Pie wake up!"

Finally,  Pie is awake!

"Pie what happened last night?"  I asked.

Pie was obviously still sleepy...

"We played beer pong with the truth or dare twist.  Then we did body shots and drank tequila.  We both got a little drank. We got a little wild and crazy.  Then slept."  Pie quickly enumerated and went back to sleep.

"Got a little drank?  Not just a little, I think!!!  But that’s not my point!  Why am I shirtless?  What happened to that a little crazy us, you said?"

"Oh!  That!"  Pie replied and chuckled.

She looked at me with a serious expression, "You went crazy!  You asked me to do naughty things to you!  I’m surprised,Kim!  I didn’t know you have that wild side with in you!"

"What the?!"  I reacted.  "Pie are you bluffing me?  Is that for real?"

"Yup!  No kidding." She said.  "Blame it on the alcohol."

I feel terrible!  My head hurts because of hang over plus the stress that was brought by what Pie told me.

I stood up and managed to walk to the kitchen. I made hot coffee. 

I drank it, hoping it could make me feel better. I emptied my cup but nothing changed.

I went to the bathroom and let the water flow on the tub.  When it was almost full,  I went in and dipped my body.

"Wooh!  Cold water!  Perfect!"

Let’s add some bubbles.

Suddenly,  Pie came in wearing her robe.

"Pie!  What the?"  I screamed.  "Get out. I’m naked here!"

She laughed, "Oh!  Kim!  Such a shy girl! Have you forgotten what happened last night?  Already saw every inch of your body!"

Pie walked towards the tub. She took of her robe.  She was wearing her swim suit.

"Hey!  I’m wearing nothing here!"

"Well,  I prefer wearing this.  I don’t want you to see all of me.  I lose my edge on you if that happens!  She answered. "Plus, I’m just here to tease you.  I know.. Every time you see me will also remind you how naughty you became last night!"  She added.

I almost felt like crying.  I lost my dignity. :(

------------------------------------------

We all know that Pie was only teasing Kim. ^_^