LXV - Aya's Side

HEY GUYS.. SORRY, it took me so long to ud my work.  I am in a really difficult and confusing situation...  and so my mind doesn’t work right.

Please forgive me, guys. :(

Before u read this chapter, I advice you to read the previous one to get you the feels again.. :-)  Just so that you could remember the emotions that our characters built up and left off from the previous one. :-)

I hope, you still vote,comment,fan..

Thanks,

Shadow_sniper

___________________________

Aya’s PoV

Hey guys...

Sorry for late introductions..

I’m Aya Bella Santos..

I know you hate me so much.. But.. please read my PoV :-)  and then I hope your hate for me will be lessen..

Our Family owns a farm near  Kim’s farm.My family and Kim’s family are old time friends..

And so

Kim and I were friends since we were in diapers until highschool.

But we really got close when my Dad died of cancer... 

I don’t know why but since then, Kim always came to my house and played with me.  She always tried hard to make me smile. And not to long, we became besties... We were always together....

I know you guys are wondering what happened to us, right?

Well, We stopped talking after our highschool graduation.. Or at least I did..  Why??

Because she promised we’d go to the same university but she didn’t.. Well, honestly, I made her or forced her to that promise.. :-)

Yup.. I know.. I’m childish and selfish..

She tried talking to me many times during that summer before we go to college but I avoided her.. I even blocked her in facebook and blocked her call and text attempts.. Too far??

What?!!:( I was hurt, okay??!!

Why??? Oh come on!!! You know why...

FLASHBACK

"Aya!!!!"  Kim said running towards me with a big smile.  And when she was close enough, she hugged me excitedly.

"Good morning, Kim!! You ready for our first day as 3rd graders?"  I asked.

Kim pulled away and pouted, "Not really..  You know,  they always bully us."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we walk to the car..  And yes, we either use their car or ours going to school..  We always go to school or anywhere, together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me and Kim were playing soccer on our school’s field.  And yes, it’s just us..

We were having so much fun kicking and passing the ball...

Intentionally,  I got carried away and kicked the ball too hard, it hit our school’s no.1 bully...

It didn’t take long for him and his many minions to surround Kim and I.

Kim hated being bullied as much as she feared being in a fight...