XXXVIII - Good Choice!

Kim arrived first in their new place but couldn’t get in.  A few minutes later and Pie came too.

"Kim,  why are you waiting here?  You should’ve gotten inside."  Pie asked.

"Well... I forgot my keys.  Please don’t get mad."  Kim said apologetic.

Pie frowned and said,  "It’s good that I also have my keys!"

Pie was opening the door and suddenly, Kim gave her a back-hug. "Don’t be upset, Pie."

Pie blushed and smiled.  Both of them entered the new unit.

"Where are your things, Pie?" Kim asked.

" I left mine in the car first.  I thought, we should arrange everything first before we bring our things up here." she added.

"Yeah, me too."  Pie seconded.  "The delivery may be coming in anytime now.  While waiting, let me look at the whole place first, okay?  Give me a tour, Kim."  Pie added.

Pie wasn’t able to look at the whole place, the first time she went there, because they were having a fight at that time. 

Kim showed her the living room first,  then the space for dining and connected to it was the kitchen.  There was a door on the side.

Pie opened it.  It was a small tiled room.  There’s a faucet, a few electric sockets plus a drainage on the floor.

"Oh!  I know what this room is for!  This is where we put our washing machine and related stuffs, right?"  Pie curiously said.

"Right, Pie."  Kim smiled as she replied to Pie.

In between the living room and the kitchen was a medium sized bathroom with toilet.

Pie walked to the other side.  There were two doors.  She opened the first one.

"Oh!  This is our room!"  Pie uttered.  "It’s bigger than I thought.  It’s good that we bought a bed-side-table, a book shelf and a desk."  she added.

Inside their room was another door.  She opened it and saw a closet room.  There were built in cabinets and mirrors. And a transparent door was on the corner.

"Kim!  That’s the bathroom door right?!  Why’s that transparent?  Who ever takes a bath will be seen naked!"  Pie shouted.

"So what, Pie?  We love each other.  It doesn’t matter because I have what you have inside your clothes. Plus,  It’s time already!"  Kim teased Pie.

Pie blushed,  "Time for what, Kim?"

She knew what Kim meant. "No! Let’s have that door changed!"  she added.

Kim chuckled.  She knew Pie’s going to react like this.  "Pie, relax."  Kim then opened the door.  "See?  There’s a door blinds that you can roll down or up."  she added while showing Pie how to roll it down.

Their bathroom has a toilet, an all in 1 tub for jacuzzi, shower or bubble bath and a wash area with mirror.

Pie and Kim visited the last room.  Kim opened it and it was a smaller version of their room.

"Kim, we only bought one bed.  You didn’t tell me there are two bed rooms."  Pie said confused.

"That’s because,  I don’t want any visitor sleeping here.  Let’s just leave this room empty."  Kim said as an excuse.

"Oh!  I know!  It’s going to be your playroom!" Pie frowned.

"No, Pie.  You can put your things here too."  Kim said guiltily.

"And, I was right!"  Pie uttered. "Anyhow, This place is great.  Good choice."  Pie complemented Kim.

Kim held Pie’s hand and said,  "I was thinking about you when I decided to buy this place."

Kim pushed Pie to the wall.  Both of Kim’s hands were on each side of the wall so that Pie couldn’t escape.

Pie’s heart beats fast because of Kim’s aggressiveness.

Kim looked at Pie’s eyes and Pie looked back.  Kim moved her face closer to Pie’s.  Their lips touched.  Their kiss was getting passionate.  Pie wrapped her arms around Kim’s neck while Kim transferred her hands to Pie’s waist.

Both of their emotions were oozing out.  No one wanted to let go of each others lips until the door bell rang.

They were surprised and Pie pushed Kim away.  Kim then rushed to the door and looked at the built in monitor.  The delivery was there :-)

*****************************************

I’m still sick, guys.  I’m just working hard for all of you.. :-)