XIX - The best Mom

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

"Wake up, Kim.  We have to leave early."  Pie ordered.

"Where are we going?"  Kim asked.

"Let’s visit my mom together.  Let’s tell her about us together."  Pie answered.

Kim smiled and said, "Are you sure, Pie?  Are you ready to face her?"

Pie held her hand and replied, "I’ve thought of it thoroughly.  Remember how you faced and told my mom about us before?  I think it’s time for me to fight for us now." 

Kim was surprised yet very happy of what Pie told her.  For the first time in a long time,  Pie was ready to face her fears.

They arrived at Pie’s home.  A maid opened the front gate for them.  Their hearts beating fast. 

Kim noticed Pie’s hands were shaking.  She knew that it’s difficult for Pie to do this. 

Kim held her hand and said,  "Pie, are you alright? Are you sure you can do this?  We can still back out if you’re afraid."

Pie held Kim’s hand back squeezed it tight and answered. "Kim,  I want to do this.  We don’t have to hide.  I want you to know that I’m willing to do it for you."

Kim nodded at her.  They both entered the house and sat at the couch still holding hands. 

A few minutes later....

"Good morning mom!"  Pie greeted her mom while Kim smiled and nodded.

"What're you doing here Kim?"  Mrs. Miria said with her eyebrow raised.

Kim wasn’t able to react quick.  Pie held her hand tighter.

"Did you know how difficult it was for me to see my daughter hurting?"  She added.

"Aunt Miria,  I love Pie.  I’m sorry for hurting her before.  I promise to spend the rest of my life proving to you and her that I will never do it again.  Please give me another chance." Kim replied with all humility.

"Mom,  I know that you are in shock right now.  But, I love Kim.  I never stopped loving her.  You know that.  Please mom." Pie followed up.

The three of them were silent for a couple of minutes.  Kim and Pie was expecting this.  They knew that Pie’s mom won’t accept it easily. 

Pie was hurting to see her mom hate their relationship.  Tears roll down Pie’s face. 

"Pie, stop crying.  I was joking!"  Her mom blurted out and laughed real hard.  "I hinted that you got back together.  For that one year, you were apart,  I never saw you smile until recently.  That radiant smile you had when you’re with Kim.  Although it was difficult for me to accept,  I knew that only Kim can make you happy.  I am your mother, Pie.  I’d rather see you happy with Kim than see you lifeless without her." Pie’s mom said.

Pie stood up and hugged her mom. "Thank you mom!  I’m really happy.  You’re the best mom."

Kim stood up and kneeled in front of Pie’s mother and uttered, "Thanks aunt Miria.  Thanks for accepting me."

"Do not ever hurt my daughter again.  Always take care of her.  I will haunt you if she cries again. Hahaha!"  Aunt Miria answered.

Pie’s mom held Kim’s hand and pulled her up.  She hugged both Kim and Pie.  Miria was satisfied with her decision.  She knew that Pie was very happy.

Pie’s mom asked Kim to eat dinner with them. Kim agreed to it and helped with the cooking. Pie on the other hand was also trying to help.

Miria saw how happy Pie was with Kim.

The three were seated at the table and were eating.

"Kim,  was the other girl prettier than Pie?"  Pie’s mom asked, teasing both Kim and Pie.

"Mom!  Don’t ask awkward questions!" Pie shouted.

"I’m just curious Pie. Haha! Let Kim answer it."  Miria added.

"Well,  she’s pretty and she tales care of me really well."  Kim answered back and laugh. "But Pie’s the prettiest."  She added.

"Really Kim!"  Pie shouted again.

The three of them were laughing the entire time.

They spent the whole day talking and sharing stories.

They ate dinner together until Kim realized that it was already late.

"Aunt Miria,  It’s getting late.  I think, I should go home.  Thanks for spending this day with us." Kim said.

"No worries Kim.  I have to accept that you are my daughter’s happiness.  And, you can spend the night here." Pie’s mom replied.  "Oh!  Call me mom too, okay?" she added.

Kim’s heart was flattered.  It was the happiest day for the both of them.

They said their good nights.  Pie’s mom went to her room.  Kim and Pie went to Pie’s room and locked the door.

Pie jumped and hugged Kim tight. Kim hugged her back.  They didn’t speak any word.  They knew how happy each of them were.

Kim looked at Pie’s eyes.  Pie gazed at her back and they kissed.  They kissed passionately and never wanting to stop.

**************************************

you can email me guys at ytchel.ramirez2@gamil.com for comments and suggestions. thanks