LXIII - Stare down to death contest

A/n: As promised Guys, an update for surpassing 62A's number of votes.. :-)

Please comment or Vote.

Voting is as easy as clicking the star on your screen :-) If you like my work, please take the time to vote :-)  thanks

____________

Aya's PoV

I intended to arrive late in our reunion. Why? Because I wanted to see all their faces, specially Kim, drooling over me.

But most of all, I wanted to see her girlfriend's mouth ajar.  I wanted to see her self-esteem shrink because of my presence.

Evil..?

I know!!!

But I'm not the kind of girl who easily gives up.  Well, I was... But not anymore!

I like Kim. Ever since highschool, I've started liking her.  It's just that back then, we were young and I didn't know how to tell her my feelings.  I was afraid that she didn't feel the same way and if she did, I was afraid of what the other people would think of us.

Growing up, I learned to fight for what I want.  I changed a lot because I've constantly lost important people, including Kim, because of my fear. My fear of rejection.

Okay, enough drama!  My Final Say,  You ask?

The Queen B always gets what she wants!!!

________________

I entered the venue and roamed my eyes looking for my baby.

The first thing I noticed was a group of four guys eye raping me with their mouths ajar.

James, Mark, Chris and Greg... Oh.. Boys.. *smirk*

Then my attention was caught when a guy in white tux and a girl in a red dress turned around, looking at me.

Ohhh Gosh! Kim looks HOT!!

She waived at me and I walked over to them.

I stopped in front of them and realized that Kim's arm was all over that girl.

Kim was calm and didn't have any reaction.

As always, looking cool.

But the girl, for a moment I saw her eyes open wide but she quickly recovered.  Gotcha!

Without saying anything to me, Kim lead that girl to a round table and let her sat on an empty chair.

Well, that was rather disappointing... Seeing Kim without any reaction to my beauty while she was all clingy and careful of that girl, I clearly lost the first battle. Oh, whatever!! The night has just began. *evil smirk*

So we followed the two and sat at the same circle.

I wanted to sit beside Kim but James stole my sit!! Grrr!

Our sitting arrangement? It's James, Kim, Pie, Mark, Chris, Me and Greg.

Come to think of it, This seat is better.  I can look Kim straight in her eyes and that girl too.

I suddenly felt that girl looking at me and so, I looked at her too.

I saw how her eyes radiates insecurity towards me and so I smirked at her.

Yes, I'm sure of that.  Girls always look at me with envy and insecurity.  I've gotten used to it plus, I enjoyed feeding on their envy and insecurity, it boosts my confidence.