XXIV - Daddy's girl

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Kim was badly hurt.  The pain she felt was not on her cheek that was slapped.  The pain was deep in her heart like a dagger stuck in her chest and was pierced in her heart. 

Pie did not believe her.  She never trusted Kim’s words.  Kim thought, they could star a new.  She felt betrayed. 

Just as when she’s willing to do everything for Pie.  Just as when she’s committed to loving her for the rest of their lives.  Just as when Kim promised to be honest to her of what she feels forever. There goes Pie.  Doubting her quietly then suddenly popping out of no where, accusing her of things she never did.

Kim pulled over near an amusement park.  Next thing she knew,  she found herself in a ferris wheel alone.  She was crying.  She was on top of the ride,  she could see the sky well.  Around her, was a very beautiful view of the city but she didn’t mind.

"I worked so hard everyday just for her.  I saved money since last year to get that unit for her.  And all she thinks about this entire time about me cheating on her again."  Kim said to herself.

She looked at her phone. There were tons of missed calls from Pie.  Yet, she didn’t want to talk to her.

She looked around her and finally noticed the beautiful scenery.  She remembered Pie and how she loves her so much.  She left the park still hurting.

She drove home then find herself in front of her dad.

"Tell me about it my dear, "  Kim’s dad said.  He knew in that instant that Kim’s in pain.

Kim hugged his father. She then told her father what happened.

Being rational Mr. Podrick was, he weighed how things were to give the best advice to Kim.

"Kim, you are in a relationship.  You know that problems will always come.  Plus, it hasn’t been long since you and Pie reconciled.  She has not given you her full trust, of course.  You know that t it’s gonna take a long while to gain that again.  And, if you think about it,  This past few days, you’ve take her for granted.  You were always out somewhere and she didin’t even know where or what you are doing.  Put your self in her shoes. She found you with another girl drinking champagne. For me, the reaction’s normal.  You’re lucky she didn’t kill you that moment! Hahaha!"  Mr. Podrick said.  "You love her so much?  Talk to her, explain your side and don’t just walk away.  Listen to her explanation too.  After all, you already bought the unit under Pie’s name.  You don’t want to lose her now and the unit at the same time right?"  He chuckled and walked away.

After his speech, Mr. Podrick stood up and went to his room and Kim did the same. 

Kim lay on her bed.  He realized that his father was right.  She needed to be patient with Pie.  Especially that she was the one who has to prove her love for Pie.

"I love Pie so much. I have to understand her more.  It was my fault she thinks of me that way.  I shouldn’t just walk away that time."  Kim told herself as she fell asleep slowly.