Chapter IX - Reunited

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Kim and Pie were on the road to Kim's place.  Kim's the one driving the car.  Pie was silent on her sit.  She was staring at the road blankly.  She will often smile out of nowhere, as she's still in disbelief that Kim is with her.  Kim on the other hand couldn't help but stare at Pie from time to time, feeling the same way.  Pie noticed Kim's often glance at her.

"Kim, concentrate on your driving.  Stop staring at me."  Pie blurted out as she smiled shyly.  At that moment she feels like she will melt anytime soon if Kim continuously looks at her.

"What now Pie? I just couldn't believe that you're here with me right now."  Kim reiterated.

Kim's left hand was on the wheels while she used her right hand to reach for Pie's hand and hold it.

Pie then remembered that she has to call her mom and inform her that she's sleeping at her assistant's pad.  Pie suddenly reached for her phone and started dialing her mom's number.

"Hello Pie. Where are you now?  I am waiting for you to come home."  Pie's mom said.

"Yeah, about that mom,  I called to tell you that I won't come home tonight.  I'll be working overtime at my assistant's place.  Don't wait for me now and go to sleep." Pie said.

"Alright Pie! Be sure you do not overwork yourself, okay?  Take care!" Her mom replied.

"Sure mom.  You too.  Goodnight. Bye!" Pie told her mom as she ended the call.

Kim chuckled as if she was teasing Pie because of the lie she told her mom.

Pie said, "What now Kim?"

"Nothing Pie.  I was smiling for nothing.  I got crazier since you left Pie. Hahahaha!"  Answered Kim as she was obviously teasing Pie.

"Shut up now Kim. Hahaha!" Pie laughed with her.

Suddenly, Pie remembered something. "Kim, aren't you going to call your dad and inform him that we're coming? I mean, that I am with you? He'll be shocked for sure.  I don't want to surprise your dad, you know?  He might send me away, if we surprise him, for hurting you back then. Hahahaha!"

"Naaahhhh..  You know my father.  He loves the person I love.  And he knew it was my fault.  I think he'll be happy to see you.  He misses you often, you know? "  Kim responded.

"Besides, I do not intend to call and inform my dad that you're coming home with me right now."  Kim added.

"Why not Kim?"  Pie asked again.

Kim smiled and answered Pie, “I do not want to tell him because if he finds out you're coming home with me, he'll get to excited to see you.  He'll prepare a feast for you, welcome you, ask you to eat a lot and after that he won't leave you alone.  He'll ask you tons of questions and will tell you a lot of stories about what happened to me while you were away.  And boom!  We won't have any time for each other, you know? It's our first time to sleep together after a year.   I want to spend the whole night with just the two of us."

Pie just smiled but tried to control her emotions.  She looked on the other side of the window so that Kim couldn’t see her blushing.

A few more minutes and they've reached Kim's home.

******** i hope you're enjoying reading my work****** Please continue supporting my works.. thanks ***