LXXIII

AN: HI GUYS. HERE'S ANOTHER UD.

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING. Show us, writers some love.. SO VOTE NOW. :)

Hre's the direct link of the photo if you want to see it well..

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/shadow_sniper07/DINE_zps9d74fd52.jpg

Pie's PoV

I wasn't sure why but I think it's been more than 30 minutes since I laid on my bed and the only thing I could think of is our lunch earlier...

Gah!!!! I hate this!!!

My thoughts were halted by my phone buzzing.. It's Aya..

Aya: Pie, open your front door, now!!!

And then hanged up.

Her tone made me stood up in a snap and ran to our front door. I opened in and there stood my number one critique and my closest friend right now.

"What are you doing here, Aya? I thought you have a photo shoot?"

"So are you gonna let me in or are we just gonna stand here all day?" That's Aya for you.

I rolled my eyes on her, "Come in."

I stepped aside for Aya to enter our house and to my surprise she walked straight to the stairs and up to my room. I didn't have a choice but to follow her.

Ugh! This girl!

I entered my room and closed it again. Aya was seated in my bed. She patted the space beside her obviously for me to sit there. So I did.

I was kind of surprised by her next gesture. Yes guys, she hugged me. Just like how Kim hugged me all of a sudden. (Oh my God!!! Why do I always mention Kim's name?!!!)

Aya then pulled away and so I asked her, "What's that for?"

"Nothing. I thought you needed a hug from your best friend." Aya said to me.

"Oookay?!!! Thanks I guess?!" I reacted. "But really, what was that for?"

Aya looked me in the eye. Her eyes all serious and were emitting sadness, "I know you're sad."

"Nope. I don't think so." -Me

"Yes you are!" -Aya

"Nope. Definitely not."

"Uhhhh.. YES you are." Aya said again in a 'duh and hello?' tone.

"So not true." I denied.

"Be a man and admit it!" - Aya

I chuckled at her last comment, "I am not sad nor am I a man!"

"I mean face it like a.. uhmm... a brave girl. Say it! Say it and don't be in denial!" -Aya

I didn't speak for a while. I think she's right. No, scrap that! She hit the bull's-eye. I am sad, really sad and bothered. Sure, it's obvious to all of you guys why.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender! I am sad!!" I half shouted. "So sad that she still affects me. I am sad that she is now happy in her life without me!! Happy?!" I added as a tear escaped my eye.

"Then why did you choose to let her go?" She asked.

"Because I was hurting, you said that day, you and Kim prepared some proposal that day when she came back from the conference but that day, when she told me that she has to meet his dad, I followed her only to find out that she was meeting Yam." I retorted as I cried.