Chapter X - Their First Night Again in a Long While

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Kim parked her car silently and pulled over.  He exited the car first, went to Pie's door and opened it for her.
"Welcome back to my humble abode my queen!"  Kim said.  "Please, hold my arm as I escort you getting out of my car until we reach our room."

"As always, Kim is very gentle to me."  Pie said to herself as she smiled on Kim.

They silently went inside the house.  Climbed the stairs and went straight to Kim's room without alerting any person in the house.

" At last Pie!  We're alone.  No one can see us now." Kim locked said it with a grin on her face then took of her jacket as if she meant something else.

Pie, in an instant, turned red again then threw  a pillow at Kim. "Stop it the teasing Kim. Stupid! Hahaha."

Kim signaled Pie to quiet down a little.  And they both laughed together.

Kim then prepared clothes for Pie to change on and said,  "Pie, these are the clothes you left when we broke up.  I kept them, you see?  I have always hoped that you will come back here one day."

"I'll go change first, okay?" Kim added.

Pie then smiled and was very happy to find out that Kim never forgot her. 
As Kim got out of the bathroom, Pie picked up the clothes that Kim prepared for her. 

As Pie was about to lock the bathroom door, "Pie, wait!  I forgot to brush my teeth.  Let's brush together, okay?  Oh, how I missed this,” Kim said.  Here's your tooth brush Pie.  I always keep extras just in case you return. haha!" she added.

"Really, Kim? Or is it that you've become a play girl that you are always prepared just in case some other girl comes here?"  Pie replied with jealousy.

"You know that's not true Pie.  I have never brought any girl here, it was just you and it's always only gonna be you." 

Kim answered then kissed Pie's forehead.
Pie turned red again and said, "Okay, okay.  Enough of your lies Kim. Haha! Let's just brush our teeth."

While brushing their teeth, Pie suddenly got cautious of her smell.  She stayed under the sun all day long.  She feels awkward sleeping beside Kim again.  She knew that Kim will sleep close to her and will hug her.

So after brushing their teeth, Pie suddenly said, "Kim go to bed first.  I'll quickly take a shower.  I am so sweaty.  Wait for me, okay?"

"Ooooh! Pie, since when did you became naughty?"  Kim teased her again.

"Do you really want to die Kim? Stop teasing me."  Pie answered with sharp eyes as she looked at Kim.

Pie locked the door and started showering.  The usual Pie started singing again confirming to Kim that she is really back.  Kim smiled as she was tucking herself in her bed.  After a few minutes, Pie got out of the bathroom.  Kim then pretended that she had already fallen asleep. 

Pie thought that Kim had already fallen asleep.  "This tom is really something.  Asking me to come over then suddenly sleeping on her own." Pie said as she tucks herself in the bed.

Pie was convinced that Kim was already asleep.  She took the opportunity to look at Kim's face closely and for a long time.
Pie stroked Kim's hair with a smile on her face.

"I have a confession to make Kim.  6 months after we broke up,  I went to a plant exhibit near your ranch.  I hoped that you'll be there and I was right.  I waited for you to arrive and I saw you from a far.  I wanted to talk to you but, when I saw you laughing with your friends, I said to myself to just leave you alone and let you be happy.  I've missed you so much Kim.  I've also never forgotten you.  I've loved you always.  I didn't talk to you that time because I was just afraid that we'll end up hurting each other again. Now, I am very happy now that I am with you again.  I hope to be together forever with you."  Pie confessed thinking that Kim will not hear her.
Kim heard everything that Pie said.  She suddenly opened her eyes and looked at Pie. "Why didn't you talk to me Pie?  You should know that I was dying to see you."  Kim said.

Pie was surprised when she realized that Kim was just pretending to be asleep the whole time and she replied to her, "I thought you're already sleeping. Well, I.... I... I was..."

Kim didn't let Pie finish her answer as she gently sealed Pie's lips with hers.  tears fell down Pie's eyes as she hugged Kim tight.

Kim pulled away, kissed Pie's forehead and asked, "Why are you in tears Pie?"

"I just couldn't believe we're together again.  When we broke up, I thought, I'm never gonna see you again.  I thought that I couldn't survive that feeling of not having you in my life.  This is just so magical.  You are really beside me." Pie answered in tears.

Kim then placed her arm under Pie's head as her pillow, just like before.  Pie was facing Kim and so was Kim. And they hugged each other until they fell asleep with smiles evident on their faces.