XXI - Busy Sunday, Busy Monday, Busy week!

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Pie woke up and reached for her phone.  It was 7am.

There was already a message from Kim, " Good morning, Pie!  I miss you already.  Have to work on something.  I love you."

"What’s so good in the morning when your man is taking you for granted?"  Pie replied. 

Pie was hoping for Kim to reply but she did not receive any.

The day ended without Kim calling her.  And it made Pie really sad.

Both Kim and Pie have their own work so they do not have much time to spend, during weekdays, together. 

Kim promised to visit, Pie, at work but she failed to live up to it.  She barely calls Pie as well.  Kim ended her days, from Monday to Thursday, messaging Pie that she has to go do something important after her work at the farm, again.  This made her very suspicious of what Kim was doing.

It was only today, Friday, that Kim called Pie saying,  "Pie, I’ll go to your house after work.  I’ve missed you so much.  And, I have to do something again tomorrow morning."

Kim arrived at Pie’s home and went straight to her room. 

Kim greeted Pie, "Hello, Pie!"

Pie was sitting on her bed looking at Kim blankly. Kim leaned downwards to reach Pie’s face and kissed her.

Pie was startled and said, "Oh! You’re here."

Pie remembered she is kind of mad at Kim, feeling like she was taken for granted.  "I’m going to bed now.  I’m sleepy.  Goodnight."  Pie added.

Kim realized that Pie was mad.  Kim was so tired, she didn’t want to start an argument.  Kim and Pie just slept not facing against each other.