XLIX - Beer Pong = wild night :-)

"Kim, you know I can’t drink too much."  Pie uttered.

"I too have a small tolerance on alcohol and that’s the best part.  We haven’t drank any liquor together.  Let’s have some fun."  Kim reiterated.

Kim put out 10 bottles of beer from the in-house fridge. She placed 5 cups on one side of their long table and 5 on the other.  Kim opened the bottles and started pouring them on the cups. 

"Kim, isn’t 10 bottles too much?" Pie asked while helping Kim pour everything.

"You know the rules right? We use paper-scissors-stone to determine who throws the ball first.  Then we take turns.  If I get to shoot one ball in your cup, you have to drink it."  Kim explained.

"Yes,  I know that already.  You said there’ll be a twist."  Pie wondered.

"Yup!"  Kim answered.  "There are five cups for each of us.  For the 1st cup that we knock down, we get to ask one question.  Any question is valid.  That goes for the 2nd cup, you can ask another.  But for the 3rd and 4th, you can challenge/dare or give a consequence to the other person after drinking the beer. And you can ask or dare for the 5th. Game?" Kim added.

"Oh!  I get it.  It’s like playing beer pong with the truth or dare twist, right?" Pie asked.

"Yup!  And I think you’re ready."  Kim declared.

They played paper-scissors-stone.  Kim won and started the game.

"I’m throwing the ball now, Pie!"  Kim uttered.

Kim’s throw was successful.

"Oh no!"  Pie reacted.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!"  Kim tease Pie.

Pie emptied the cup in a few seconds.

"Pffft!  That’s bitter."  Pie said. "So what’s tour question?" She added.

"Hmmmm..."  Kim said while thinking.  "Oh!  I got one!  When did you start liking me back in college?"  She added.

"Well, to be honest.. The first time I saw you,  I thought you were a cute guy.  But I was really surprised to find out that you’re a girl.  I started to notice you when you played guitar at Aunt In’s cafe and eventually started liking you that night when the electricity was out and you sang."  Pie confessed.

"I knew it!  The way you avoided my eyes when I was singing and looking at you."  Kim reacted.

"Yeah!  Whatever Kim!  My turn!"  Pie uttered.

Pie threw the ball and was successful too.

"Same question, Kim!"  She added.

"Hmmmm....  Well....  I started liking you that night when I played guitar with Aunt In and you kept smiling at me."  Kim answered.

"That’s it?"  Pie asked hoping to hear more from Kim.

"Uhuh!  My turn now!"  Kim declared. "And, Kim for 3 points!"  She added.

"Have you ever kissed anyone aside from me and any relative?"  Kim asked.

"Kim, don’t get mad, okay?  It’s all in the past."  Pie hesitantly said. 

Kim nodded.

"When I saw you and Jane kissing,  I thought you betrayed me. I then called P’Van. He picked me up from school.  We stopped at a park.  I was so confused that day.  I kissed him and then I cried while doing it."  Pie confessed again.

"Poor P’Van!"  Kim uttered confidently then smirked. "Your turn, Pie."

Pie threw the ball and was unsuccessful.

Kim laughed, "I thought, I am the one with poor eyesight?"

"Shut up!"  Pie replied.

Kim shot the ball and it went in again.

"Now, the daring part."  Kim warned Pie.  "Do a sexy move/dance."  She ordered.

"I can’t do that!  I’m not confident!"  Pie said.

"We have rules, Pie.  You have to do as I say."  Kim chuckled.  "Drink your beer first and you’ll be able to gather enough guts to do it."  She said.

Kim reached for her phone, played a sexy song and winked at Pie.

"I hate you!"  Pie exclaimed.

Pie finished her glass of beer.  Kim was right, the alcohol made her feel confident.  Pie put on a seductive face, started swaying her hips while walking towards Kim.  She placed one hand on Kim’s shoulder and grabbed Kim’s hand and placed it on her waist. Pie then started to sway sexily.  Kim was seduced by her movements.  Kim was moving her face closer to Pie and was about to kiss her when suddenly,  Pie pulled away and laughed hard.

"Huh!  I thought so!  You can’t resist my charm, Kim!"  Pie said victoriously. "My turn now!"

"Kim,  I will throw this ball and let it bounce on the table.  If it goes in to your cup,  You will drink two cups and I will skip the question part.  Then,  I will just dare you instead."  Pie challenged Kim.

"I’m feeling lucky today, Pie.  Do as you please."  Kim agreed.

Pie threw the ball.  It bounced on the table and luckily went in to the cup.

"What the??!"  Kim said.

"Alright!  Pay back time!"  Pie declared.  "Take off your shirt!" She added.

"What?  Pie, are you serious?!"  Kim asked.

"Hell yeah!"  Pie answered.

Obviously,  the alcohol has started affecting Pie.

Kim chuckled, "Finally,  the real game has begun."

Kim quickly finished two cups of beer and took off her long sleeved shirt. Pie was surprised to see that Kim has another shirt under.

"You cheater!"  Pie screamed.

"No, Pie.  I’m just prepared."  Kim said and smiled. "So.. You’re in to this kind of naughty game, huh?  My turn!"  Kim added.

Pie was nervous.  She can read Kim’s next dare.

Kim was again successful.

"You know what to do!"  Kim uttered and winked.

Pie knew that she could only obey Kim’s order.  She quickly drank her beer, looked at Kim with sharp eyes and took off her shirt.  Pie was only wearing her under garment (brassiere) revealing her smooth skin.

Kim’s eyes widened and said,  "Jackpot!"

Pie turned red but can’t do anything about it.

"Get ready, Kim! It’s my turn now."  Pie warned Kim.

Pie’s vision was unsteady.  She couldn’t see the cups clearly and so she missed the target.

"No way!  Are you kidding me?  My sweet revenge is gone!" Pie said.

"Oh yeah!  You missed!"  Kim uttered.  "My turn now!"

"Pie,  if I missed this last shot,  I will drink all my remaining cups and I lose. But.. I still get to make you do something." Kim confidently offered it to Pie.

"Sure!"  Pie accepted.

Kim was still feeling okay.  She thought she can shoot the ball but failed.

"Oh no!"  Kim reacted. "Can I have another chance or can I just take back what I said?"  She added.

"No! Kim! Finish everything!"  Pie screamed.