XVI - Round One

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Pie didn’t know what to to do.  She wanted to follow the two but she knew that Kim wanted her not to.

Kim and P’Van, on the other hand, were in silence for a few moments.  And, it was Kim who initiated the conversation.

"Go ahead! Ask me anything."  Kim uttered.

"Pie was doing alright without you.  It took her sometime to recover, but she did.  You cheated on her. You left her.  You gave up on her.  I was the one who took care of her.  When all she did was cry for you,  I was there.  Most nights, 8pm, when she was waiting and hoping for you to call, I was there.  For the longest time that she never smiled, I was there.  And in every single day,  I worked hard to see her smile again.  You almost succeeded ruining her life. Why did you come back, all of a sudden?"

"Because I love her."  Kim answered quickly.  " I don’t think, I have to explain anything to you.  I don’t think that you have the right to tell Pie’s mom for us. I don’t think it’s your business." She added.

"You might think that it’s none of my business..but it is.  I was the one by her side when she thought she coudn’t breathe and couldn’t survive.  You were the one who hurt her.  You were the one who made her suffer and I picked her up.  I wouldn’t just back down and gave her up to you when what you’ve only done was to give her pain." P’Van responded.

"If you’re thinking that what I did was to hurt her, you’re wrong. Sure you’ve been by her side longer than anyone else, that I don’t question. But saying things like that?  Meaning things like I am always interfering?And, acting like she should be yours?" Kim said and then paused for a while. "You were always there for her but she sees you only as a friend.  Nothing’s changed.  You might have been all the things for her,P’Van, but I was the one who taught her how to love." Kim concluded.

"Pie loves me.  We both know that.  I fought for her against her mom,  I will always fight for her love. She’s ine.Just like I’m always hers. Do not interfere."  Kim said while walking away.

"I won’t let you off with her, this time." P’Van warned her back.

Kim went back to Pie, who’s still in her car.

"What happened, Kim?"  Pie asked.

"We talked," was all Kim could say.

"Did he say, he’s gonna tell mom?" Pie questioned her again.

"It doesn’t matter, Pie.  I told him that I’ll always fight for you."  Kim replied

"It matters to me, Kim.  I don’t want my mom to know it from him.  It should come from me." Pie said.

"You should’ve just told her already.  Tell her when you go home." Kim uttered with disappointment.  "Let’s just call it a day."  she added.

Kim was disappointed at Pie.  She took Kim’s feelings again for granted.  Just like before, she couldn’t fight for her against her mom.  Added to that fact that she only worried about her mom finding out about them. So worried, that she never asked if Kim was alright after talking to P’Van. 

Kim left the exhibit after lunch.  Pie stayed a little longer.  She was out of focus.  She was wondering why Kim just walked away.