VIII - They meet again

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Finally, Kim’s most awaited moment arrived.  It is the day that Kim will meet Pie again.

(note: Kim and Pie talked.  This scene is the last part where Pie was surprised to see Kim after a year.  Kim said her apologies and promises to Pie.  And Pie, who has always been still in love with Kim, accepted Kim’s plea to start all over again.  The next chapters will be about how they’ve started again. finally YoN 3!!! yey!)

After Pie and Kim talked and hugged each other. Kim held Pie’s hand and walked to sit on a bench to talk more. 

Kim was very happy to see that Pie wasn’t anymore shy of the people looking at them.

"Wow! Pie, you aren’t avoiding people’s gaze anymore when we’re together.  Good job! You’ve changed. Haha!"  Kim teased Pie.

Pie lifted her left eyebrow and said, "Shut up Kim or I’ll take back this one last chance I gave you."

And both of them laughed together.

They told each other stories of what happened that year they’ve been apart.

Kim told Pie how she stalked her all year long.

"See that Kim?  It’s been already a year and what you feel for me didn’t change.  Let’s face it Kim, until now, you’re head over heels for me. hahaha!" Pie teased Kim back.

"Yeah! Whatever Pie." Kim replied.

A sudden moment of silence occurred between the two of them.  Kim wrapped her arm around Pie’s shoulders while Pie leaned her head on Kim’s shoulder.

They just sat in the bench the whole day.  Then they realized that it was already late and both of their parents will be worried.

"Kim,  it’s already late.  I should go home. My mom is waiting for sure" Pie said suddenly.

Kim pouted.  " Pie, really?  You want to go home already? You didn’t miss me that much huh?"  Kim purred, as she pulled her hand away from Pie’s.

Pie smiled and said. "Alright Kim.  I’ll call mom that I’ll be staying at my assistant’s place and finish some work."

"Can’t you just tell your mom that we got back together already and that you’ll spend the night with me?"  Kim asked.

"Kim, honestly my mom had her hopes up that I’ll get a boyfriend when we broke up.  Though she was saddened when I was in pain due to our break up, I know that she was a little happy that I can finally fall for a guy.  I should be a little considerate of her feelings.  I don’t want her to be shocked.  Us getting back together happened so fast.  But don’t worry I will tell her eventually.  I hope you understand."  Pie said.

"Alright Pie! I understand and I trust your judgment." Kim answered back.  "So, should we go to our ranch now?"

Pie nodded at Kim.  They hopped on Kim’s ride and drove to Kim’s place.