Chapter XIV - Same routine

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Pie locked her room’s door.  She looked at the clock and it was already 8pm.  She knew Kim would call her or at least, she hoped for it.

Both of them went outside and stayed at each of their room’s veranda.  Like the old good days,  looking at the moon makes them feel like they’re not too far from each other.

Pie was waiting for Kim’s call.  Then, Kim dialed Pie’s number.

Pie answered it as quick as her phone rang and said, "Hello, Kim!  You’re 3 minutes late!  Where have you been?"

Kim chuckled and said,  "Wow!  Talk about being demanding.  Hahaha!  Missed me that much, huh?"

Pie was shy about it and said nothing.

"Sorry, Pie.  I just finished eating. I ran to my room as quick as I could.  I am in my veranda right now, looking at the moon and I’m missing you so much."  Kim professed.

Pie felt all Kim’s emotions through her voice.

"I love you so much, Kim," Pie said.

Kim was so happy to hear it and answered back, "I love you more, Pie.  You know that."

Both of them were suddenly silent.  They looked at the moon, imagining like they’re gazing at each other’s eyes.  And then they knew that they wanted to be together forever...

*****************************************

preview:
Tomorrow’s the exhibit. What’s gonna happen next.  Will P’Van be able to see Pie and Kim together?  And if he does, what’ll he do? Will he tell Pie’s mom? or will he let Pie be happy with someone else again?