FINALE PART II

As promised.. Another update for all you KimPie addicts :)  (including me)

Please… Pleaseeee… Vote first before you start reading…

Enjoy!!! :)

Mr. Pod received a call from Mark.  He was in so much pain upon hearing that Kim was shot in the chest.  He’s now on his way to the hospital and was driving as fast as he could. He kept on cussing his truck because it wasn’t speeding up the way he wanted it though in reality he was over the maximum speed limit…

Mark’s PoV

I was seating at the waiting area outside the O.R.  I saw uncle Pod running towards me….

“Where’s Kim?  Where is she?”  He asked half yelling.

“She’s still inside the O.R.  I’m sorry… It’s my fault…” I said as my tears started to fall again.

“What happened?!”  Uncle Pod asked.  When I didn’t answer he grabbed my collar and yelled, “Tel me?!!  What did you do?!”

“I… I… didn’t have anything to do with her accident.  I didn’t know what exactly happened.  I was… I was stepping out of the pub when I heard a gunshot…  I ran to where it was… Many people were already surrounding them…  The guards were holding the suspect down the ground… Another guy was on the ground but unconscious and then I was surprised to see that it was Kim who was shot…  I called an ambulance as fast as I can and then we brought Kim here…”  I clarified in between sobs…

Uncle Pod let go of my collar and a tear escaped his eye, “It wasn’t your fault…  Let’s just hope for the best…”

“I’m sorry dad… It’s my fault…”  That was Rain who just arrived.  Uncle Pod was about to say something but was cut off by another voice…

“Uncle Pod…  I’m so sorry… It was my fault….”  That was Pie who spoke…

“Okay… Okay… Hang on…  Why were the three of you apologizing?  You three didn’t shot Kim…”  He asked confused.

Being the guy here, I should be the one to explain to him. “I betrayed Kim…  I caused hurt her emotionally.  I might be the real reason why she was out all night and drinking…  It all started with me…  I’m so sorry…”

“I did too..”   Pie and Rain said at the same time…

Now, all you can see and hear were the four of us crying and Mr. Pod’s confused look on his face.

“Guys, I’m not sure what really happened between the four of you…  But you shouldn’t blame yourselves…  What happened with Kim was out of your control.  You guys didn’t shot Kim…  The best thing to do is pray and let’s all hope for the best…  Kim will survive this!!!”