LXVI - Here comes more trouble

Hey guys..

Sorry for late ud..  PLEASE DON’T HATE ME..  I was about to upload this chapter last night but my internet connection was unstable..

SO I MADE A VERY LONG CHAPTER.  HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

AND BEFORE YOU START READING, PLEASE CLICK OR PRESS THE STAR BUTTON TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER.. PLEASE… IT’S QUITE EASY..

THANKS AND ENJOY.

Kim’s PoV

What is she doing here???!!!

Duh..?!!! She just told you...

I know!  But is she serious?!  Don’t tell me what she did last night was a big joke for her!

Hello?? You’re asking yourself.. Why not ask her??

No!!! I refuse to talk to her!!! I’m still mad at her!!!

Then stop arguing with yourself and shut up!!!

And yes, people.. After that kissing incident with my best friend and my FIRST ever (you know what I mean... *wink*) with my beloved Pie, it’s confirmed, I’ve gone insane..

.

.

.

.

Few hours had past and Aya is still trying to talk to me, which I have been refusing..  I didn’t want to even look at her.. 

Why?!

Because since she has boarded this plane, she never trued apologizing and explaining to me what just happened last night..  I almost died last night...  Considering Pie was as mad as hel..  I just got lucky that I was able to talk my way out..  Thanks to my sweet tongue!! 

Okay.. That didn’t sound right... Rephrase:  Thanks to my sweet talking...

Back to the topic....A simple sorry might suffice but no, she just walk in here and is still bothering me.. 

So here I am, pretending to be asleep so as just to make Aya stop from bothering me..

And because my  BODY is literally tired due to the party and  YOU KNOW.. (Sorry guys.. I know I am starting to annoy you because of my constant mention of.. YOU KNOW.. It’s my first time okay? I’m just celebratin’)  I drifted to sleep...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“So you all have your designated roommates.  You can now go to your rooms and rest a bit.  Buffet lunch will be served later at the conference hall.  See you there.”  Damon Smith, one of the organizers of this event and the host of this event said.  All of the participants were assigned to have their roommates, of course that’s by nationality and gender.   “Again, welcome to the Philippines!!”  He added.

And yes, we have arrived at our destination.  This is a really nice island.  The sand is so white and so fine plus the beautiful, clear and sky blue-ish water.  It was almost perfect.  Key word? Perfect.  Why?

“Kim, come on.  Let’s go checkout our room.”  Aya said as she clung to my arm pulling me to the direction of our room.

You read it right!  She’s my roommate and also the reason why this is almost a perfect paradise.  Don’t get me wrong, I would very much prefer to be alone than share a room with Aya but for some unfortunate reason the hotel is fully booked.  No choice.