Chapter XII - contented hearts

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

(note: Remember the scene in YoN2, when they meet again?  They both have reserved a tent for their respective businesses.  I’m not sure what event they have that time and I’m going to assume that it was a business exhibit.  That’s what I’ll use in this chapter. thanks)

****************************************

It was only yesterday when they met each other again.  And it was also yesterday when they got back together.

They’ve missed each other so much.  And being beside each other again makes them feel like it’s unreal.

Kim and Pie is seated at the bench located in the garden of Kim’s ranch.  Pie was busy calling her assistant and employees in preparation for the business exhibit.  And they also had to decorate their tent.

Pie was busy making calls and using the laptop she borrowed from Kim.  While Kim was lying on the bench while her head was rested on Pie’s lap.

"Pie. Pie," Kim called her.

"Why are you calling me, Kim?  Pie asked.

"Nothing Pie," Kim returned.

Then Kim called her again, "Pie. Pie. Pie"

"What now, Kim?"  Pie replied as she raised her eyebrow and looked at Kim.

Kim chuckled.  She knew that she’s getting in to Pie’s nerves and that’s what she wanted.  Kim then suddenly stood up.  Pie frowned, wondering what’s running into Kim’s mind.  And in an instant,  Kim kissed Pie on the cheek and walked towards their house.

Pie was surprised with Kim’s quick gesture.

"What’s that for, Kim?" Pie uttered.

"Hmmm..... It’s because I love you!" Kim replied with a wink.

Kim never failed to amuse Pie with those sweet gestures.  Pie’s face turned red again.

"But where are you going, Kim?" questioned Pie.

Kim answered "Well, tomorrow’s the exhibit and I have to visit and check my tent if everything’s in order, so I’m gonna take a bath and dress up.  You’re going there too right?  I’ll go bathe first and I’ll call you when I’m done."

Kim and Pie drove to the business exhibit. They worked and finished everything as the sun faded away.  And, they rested in Pie’s ride this time.

Kim bought two bottled water and gave the other one to Pie.

"Here you go Pie," Kim said.

"Thank you, Kim," Pie replied. 

Pie drank water then said, "Kim, I have to go home today.  My mom called me earlier and asked me to come home. And,  I have to get all the documents needed for tomorrow’s exhibit."

Kim frowned and said,  "Don’t go home, Pie.  I still miss you even if we’re together since yesterday and if you go, I’ll miss you even more."

Pie was flattered.  She squeezed Kim’s cheeks. "Don’t frown like a mackerel. We’ll be together again tomorrow, okay?"  Pie replied and then kissed Kim on her lips. 

Kim couldn’t help but smile for what Pie did.  She didn’t want to let Pie go home but she knew that Pie has responsibilities too.

Kim hopped out of Pie’s car and closed the door.  She then went to the side where Pie was seated and said, "Alright Pie, you won." Kissed Pie back on her Lips, and again, walked away while saying,  "Bye Pie, drive safe and I’ll see you tomorrow."

They both parted ways smiling and both their hearts were contented.