LXXXB

AN:  Here’s another update for you guys because I love you all so much.. :)

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Pie’s  PoV  

I didn’t know where to go after Kim left me all alone.  The painful words she told were true.  I hurt her.  I made her feel alone when I PUSHED her away.  The way she said that Rain and I are not different in our own ways.  I get it, we both took her for granted and it really stung my heart.  As the saying goes, the truth hurts.  It really wounded my heart but I can’t complain because it was my fault and Kim made sure to rub it to my face even more.  But, aside from that confrontation, Kim being in pain because of being left alone and being betrayed once again adds up to the pain that I am feeling right now.

I found myself drinking some beer at a pub.  I didn’t want to talk to anyone.  I needed time alone.  I was staring at my glass as my tears flow freely from my eyes.  Then the image of Kim crying her heart out flashed in my head.  So this was how she cried for me when we broke up.  Few hours passed and I knew that I was getting drunk.  I decided to go back to my room because Aya might be worried about me by this time.

I managed to get to my room safe.  Oh, well I wasn’t that drunk anyway. To my surprise, Aya was already asleep.  I knew she was as tired and as frustrated as I am when Kim said she was going to propose.  And maybe, she knew that I needed my lone time to process everything that happened.  I was about to sit on my bed when I saw her car keys.  I grabbed her keys and started walking to exit the room. I know Aya will hate me for taking her car and that she might worry about me but that is the least thing that’s on my mind.   I know I was being stupid but I didn’t care.  This place suffocates me and only brings me more pain.

-

I started driving for hours not sure where to go.  It was the fault of my very broken heart and the alcohol that’s been affecting my brain.  I turned on the radio and the song bleeding love was playing.  I remembered this scene from the movie No String Attached and I was kind of laughing at Natalie Portman as she sang along to the song.  I found myself singing along to the music and now I could not laugh at myself the way I did to Natalie.  I’m sorry for laughing at you Ms. Natalie Portman when you were in this very same situation…

-

The next thing I know, I was standing in a hallway in front of some door.  Scrap that!  This is not just some door; this is unit 2-C, the very same unit where Kim and I used to live together.  I reached for my purse and grabbed my keys.  Yes guys…  I’ve always kept the keys of this unit; after all it has always belonged to us.

 I unlocked the door and was surprised to see Kim in the couch; her back leaned against the couch’s back rest.  Her face was facing the ceiling with her eyes closed.  I noticed that her eyelids were red and faint black skin formed around her eyes obviously due from too much crying.  In her hand was a glass of brandy while a bottle of brandy that was almost empty was on the coffee table.  I think she’s already reached her limit and so she didn’t even noticed that I was standing there.