LXIIA - Pie's Plan part I

Our weekdays ended just the usual cycle - work, home, eat , little chats then sleep.

It’s now Saturday morning and we had just finished eating breakfast.  Kim’s still in the dinning table finishing her coffee and her news paper just like her dad while I wash the dishes... Then it got me thinking..

  Tomorrow’s the reunion or should I say the most awaited ’face off’ between me and that Aya girl. 

I have to get my battle gear ready!!!  There’s no backing down now!!!  In other words... I have to buy a beautiful dress and shoes, visit the spa to regain my best skin and visit the salon for my best look.. In short, Pie in her drop dead gorgeous look!!!! I’m sure, Kim will drool all over me and not bother looking at anyone.. I have to go to the mall alone to surprise Kim and that girl!!! ;-)

But how..? For sure, if I tell Kim that I’ll go to the mall, she’ll go with me... Hmmm.....?

Oh!! I know!!!

I walked towards Kim and quickly sat on her lap sideways. Of course, she was surprised with my sudden gesture.  She looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Kim..?" I said in my sweetest voice.

"Hmm..?"

"Kim...?" Again in my sweetest voice with beautiful eyes.

Kim placed the news paper on the table, "Pie, spill it out."

"Well.. Since we visited your dad last weekend, I was just thinking, if I can visit my mom today and spend today til tomorrow in our house." 

"Sure, Pie."  Kim said with a smile.  "Oh.. But tomorrow’s the reunion and you said we’ll go together?  Can you go to your mom next week?"

I knew, Kim would say that.  Now, I have to play my trump card!!!

I looked at her in the eye and played it, ’The Poor Puppy Look’, "Pleasee .. I just miss her so much.. Please Kim. Pretty pleaseeee.." and ended it with a pout.

Kim didn’t speak for a while. She’s thinkin’...

Please.. Kim... Don’t ruin my plans..

After a while, she let out a deep sigh, a signal of defeat. :-)

"Alright.. Alright.. I guess you can visit your mom.." Kim said.

I knew she couldn’t disagree against my ’Poor Puppy Look’. :-)

I quickly kissed Kim on her forehead, nose, cheeks and a peck on her lips while saying thank you in between those kisses.

___________

10:00am

I’ve taken a bath and is now dressed up, ready to leave.   I just have to say goodbye to Kim.

Kim’s in her other room or should I say, her other world where her gaming consoles and what not are the only thing that matters.  Oh, and there’s a warning on her door that says ’Busy reading business reports, don’t disturb!’

I chuckled at that. :-)  Yeah right!

I opened her door and walked inside.  Kim, whose full attention was on her flat screen TV and her hands full of the controller.  She didn’t even realize that I was in the room already.

I cleared my throat to make her snap out of her own little world.

Kim turned her gaze at me, "Didn’t notice you’re there.... So, leaving already?"