XLI - Destiny?

"You’re back, Kim."  Pie uttered.

She noticed Kim frowning as soon as she entered their home.

"What’s wrong, Kim?  You look lie you saw an old enemy."  Pie asked.

"Yes,  Pie.  I saw the ever popular, Zee!"  Kim wanted to tell Pie this but couldn’t. 

Instead,  "It’s nothing, Pie."  She answered.

Hours passed and it’s already 9 in the evening.

"Kim, let’s go to bed.  We both have work tomorrow.  And, we need to wake up early."  Pie reasoned out.

"Sure,  Let’s do that." Kim answered.

Both of them were lying on their bed.  Pie’s head was leaning on Kim’s arm.

"Kim,  who’s gonna prepare the breakfast tomorrow?  Me or you?"  Pie wondered.

Kim was not listening.  She was in deep thought.  Her mind’s debating over telling Pie that Zee is their neighbor or not.

"Kim!  I’m asking you!  Why are you spacing out?"  Pie said with disappointment.

"I’m sorry.  I’m just tired and my body aches all over."  Kim replied.  "What did you ask me again?"  She added.

"Nothing!  Let’s just go to sleep!  You’re waking up early and cook breakfast!"  Pie ordered Kim and pulled away.

After a while, Pie fell asleep.  Kim, on the other hand,  couldn’t so the same.  She knows that Pie loves her but there’s something about Zee that makes her insecure.

"I’ll meet her tomorrow and ask her to issue a public statement that Pie is not and will never be her girl!"  Kim told herself.

"Of all places!  And worst, we’re neighbors!  It’s like the earth is bringing them two closer!  I hate it!" She added.

Kim suddenly noticed that Pie was feeling cold.  Kim covered Pie’s body with a blanket and hugged her tight at the same time.

Pie’s scent made Kim lose all her worries.  As always,  her scent is like a medicine to her.  It calms and cools her head.  It makes her feel that no matter how bad that day is, in the end,  Pie will always be her sweet ending every night.

And Kim was asleep.

*************************************

I’m adding a new character.  A girl.  If you have any suggestion pls inform me.  I’m not familiar with any thai actresses except for yon characters and Nam (baifern).  Thanks.  Hope to hear soon from you guys.. This girl will play a big role too :-)  I love interacting with you all.. :-)