LXXIX

AN:  THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT YOU GUYS.

I wasn’t feeling well for the past week.

PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU START READING IT. :)  JUST CLICK/PRESS THE STAR ICON TO VOTE.

ENJOY READING GUYS :)

Kim’s PoV

I entered our ranch gate and drove further.  From not very far away,  I saw Pie getting out of her car, I mean her mom’s, but I was surprised when she looked at the mirror and obviously fixing herself.

Someone’s trying to impress me. :)  I think this is gonna be fun.

I quietly walked and stopped behind Pie, “HEY!!!” 

“Oh sh…!”  Pie said as she turned around to see who startled her.  Pie, with her hand still placed on her heart, “Don’t you ever do that again.  I almost slapped you!!”

I chuckled at that. “Yeah!  I can see that!” I said sarcastically as I look at her hand in her chest. :)

“So you’re checking yourself out huh?”  I teased her not meaning anything.  “Trying to look good for someone?”  There, I am totally teasing her.

“So you think that whenever I try to fix myself in a mirror is because I am trying to impress you or something?!!”  She answered with a raised eyebrow.

I smirked at her, “I didn’t say that.”  :)

Pie’s face flushed and I knew that she understood what I meant.  Too Defensive!  Totally caught red handed!

As our eyes were locked at each other, all of a sudden both of us weren’t speaking.  A-W-KW-A-R-D

The idea that Pie still loves me made me mute.  I don’t know what to say next to her.  And I think she feels the same because she averted her eyes from me.   She can’t look at me straight now.

Pie’s PoV

“So you think that whenever I try to fix myself in a mirror is because I am trying to impress you or something?!!”  I said irritated at her.  Someone’s being cocky!!!

Kim smirked at me, “I didn’t say that.”  :)

F*ck!  I feel so stupid for saying that.  Being too defensive means guilty!