XXXV - The 'new girl'

Pie chose to buy a queen size bed.

"Pie, are you sure about this? We can get a King size, if you want."  Kim suggested.

Pie frowned and said,  "Oh, Kim.  I chose that so that we are always close to each other when we’re asleep. Come on!  Isn’t that sweet?"

"I guess you’re right.  Then maybe, we should buy a single size bed.  That’s sweeter."  Kim teased Pie.

The two of them bought a nice couch, lamps and all the things needed for their new place.

They went next to the electronics area.  They bough air conditioners,  flat screen tv, fridge and more.

The two of them were about to exit when Kim suddenly stopped.

"What are you looking at, Kim?" Pie asked.

Pie saw that Kim was looking at the gaming consoles section.  Pie saw how Kim’s eyes shine looking at the new X-box and Play Station.

"Oh no, Kim.  You’re past that age already.  Your migraine will worsen."  Pie reacted.

Kim looked at Pie almost crying.  She gave off that poor puppy look, hoping that Pie will let her buy one.

"Alright, Kim.  You can buy one.  But I will make a schedule for your playing time.  Do not abuse your eyes."  Pie said.

Kim got the console she wanted.  They then went to the personal stuff area.

There,  Pie was in charge.

Pie bought matching toothbrush, matching pyjamas, matching coffee mug, matching pillow case.  Pie bought all the things needed again and everything was matching.

All the things they bought will be delivered to their new unit.

On their way out, Pie saw a crowd of people screaming. Pie got curious and she pulled Kim to see what the chaos is all about.

Pie squeezed in to the crowd of people.  Only to see that it was Zee having an album promotion in that very same mall.

One of the media men noticed Pie. He then shouted,  "The ’new girlfriend’ is here!"

All the people’s attention, including the media men, shifted to Pie.  Cameras were all in her direction.  People were taking her pictures. 

Pie wasn’t able to react.  Kim saw the paparazzi running towards Pie. 

Kim then took off her jacket and covered Pie with it.  She pulled Pie and they quickly ran to the nearest exit. 

More paparazzi are still chasing them. So, when they reached their car, they quickly hopped in and drove away.

******To all yon fans and readers.  Pleas bare withe for a moment.  I still have a fever.  I’ll write more when I get better.  Thanks*****