LXVIII -

Thank you guys for patiently waiting.. Before you start reading.. PLease vote, it’s easy as clicking or pressing the star sign on your skin..

thanks guys..  I love u all.

comment too.

.

.

Kim’s POV

The conference ended well.  I learned a lot from it. Specially in exporting.  I am actually planning to raise our target market and exporting our own wine.  I know it won’t be easy, but I’m willing to take the risk.  After all, I am proud of our local wine. :-)

Now, if you’re wondering about what happened to Yam and I, it surprised me that we actually ended up being friends.  We didn’t really ended our kinda ’short affair’ well before and I’m glad we had the chance to talk about it and laugh about it.  She said that she was really devastated when I left her but she couldn’t blame me as well.  She had always knew that I have a girl friend and it was her fault for taking advantage of my loneliness and she was sorry. Of course, I also said sorry to her that I lead her on and then just left.  She said, it was fine and that everything’s in the past now.  Yam, to my surprise is engaged to a tom and she’s really happy.

FLASH BACK

"Oh my gosh! Really? You’re soon to get married?"  I asked excitedly.

"Yup!  And I’m so excited."  Yam answered with a smile.

"Wow!  Congratulations!  I’m happy for you finding your greatest love and happiness."  I said as I hugged her.

"Thanks, Kim!  I really appreciate it coming from my first love but I would appreciate it more if you’ll attend my wedding." She said again while chuckling.

"Now that you mention it, we don’t have same sex marriage in our country.  How do you plan on getting it done?"  I asked curiously.

"Hello??!! They allow it in some states in the USA and Canada!!"  She said in a duh tone.

"So...  You actually want me to go all the way to America just to attend your wedding?" I answered in a duh tone as well.

"Yup!  No excuses!!" She uttered popping the P. So Yam, always cheerful and positive.

"Alright! Alright! Count me In!!"  As I answered like I don’t have a choice.

"Count me  in!!!"  That’s Aya almost yelling as she sat beside us.  So Aya, inviting herself to the wedding.

Yam just smiled at her, "Of course!"

“Speaking of weddings, I’m curious.  Kim, when do you plan on getting married?”  Yam asked as I felt that the spotlight is now on me.

Aya chuckled, “Oh please.  Ask her if she has any intention of asking Pie to marry her first.” 

Both of the girls’ eyes are now on me.  And I really don’t know how to react to that topic.  I mean, I love Pie for sure but we haven’t talked about it.  It actually hasn’t crossed my mind the entire time.  Probably because we both know, getting married in Thailand is not possible.

“Hello?  Earth to Kim?!”  Yam said as she waves her hand in my face.

“Uhmm… Well, I haven’t asked her that nor have we talked about it.”  I answered them truthfully.

“Seriously?! Not even talking about it?”  Yam reacted surprised and I nodded.  “You’ve been together since college.  You obviously know each other too damn well, why are you both taking too long and avoiding what’s obvious already?  For Christ sake!!! You both are meant to be together forever.  Don’t tell me you’re not ready yet because we all know that’s bullsh*t.  You both have a stable job or business.”