LXXXA

Hey guys! Thank you for patiently waiting for this update.

All I ask of you guys is to vote first before you start reading. IT's easy. Just click or press the star button on your screen to vote. Please show some appreciation to the writer/author (ehem...clearing my throat..)

Enjoy!!!

Reach a total of 100 votes and i will update immediately :)

Pie's PoV

"Kim, Rain is in love with your best friend Mark!" Yup, that's how I greeted her.

"WHATTT?????!!!!!" She responded with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sorry," I said in almost a whisper.

"That's not what I want to hear. Explain!" Kim's voice was full of anger.

I almost jumped off the bed when I heard her yell. "I... I..." I wasn't able to utter the next words not sure what to say or where to start.

"One more buckle-up and you're out of here!" She yelled again, threatening me.

"It happened last week. I went to Mark to talk about something." I started. I paused for a bit knowing that my next statement will break Kim's heart. But I knew, Kim has the right to know everything. "I was waiting for Mark to open his door but I was surprised to see Rain opening the door for me instead." I added. Kim's eyes that were full of anger changed into a painful one. We were silent for a while until Kim spoke again.

Kim's PoV

I broke the silence by letting out a mocking laugh. "That's it?! You saw Rain opening the door for you and you concluded that Rain is in love with my buddy? That's some bold accusations, Pie." I told her, pretending that I am not affected by what she said. But deep down inside my heart and mind, I was totally bothered and confused. I looked down the floor. Why was Rain even there? I mean, I've been trying to reach her the past weeks and if Pie was right... I shook my head to remove all the crazy images and doubts that were running inside my head. Rain can't and won't ever do that to me. Wait... Why should I even believe Pie so easily...? But why would she lie to me? Oh yeah! I know! "I know what you're trying to do here..." I said to her as my gaze was only focused on her. "Stop this nonsense before I ended up hating you... Again.." I added.

"Oh Kim, I wish I am only lying but I am not. I obviously won't get anything for telling you the truth. I know that you're hurting right now but as your friend, I think you should know." Pie clarified trying to justify her confessions.

I laugh sarcastically again like a mad man. "Yeah, so much for that not-getting-anything from your false accusations but there's something I know about you that says otherwise." I responded calmly. Pie's eyes were full of confusion not really sure what I was talking about. She looked at her hands for a moment then looked at me again with her eyes wide open. "Yup! I know about it. I know about you still liking me. Wait! Scrap that! I know about you still being in love with me." I told her. Her eyes, if it was even possible, were almost popping out. She was totally caught off guard. "Now, I know what you're trying to do here. I actually don't have a problem with your other little tactics. Those little getting me back tactics that you and Aya pulled off this past couple of weeks. And, I totally understand and I am not mad about what you two did because I know where you're coming from. But this...? I am disappointed. I didn't know that you're too desperate to get me back and that you'll even say untruthful things against Rain and Mark..."

Pie was trying hard to stop her tears from escaping her eyes but she failed. I knew that my words were hurting her but I needed to tell her that and defend Rain and Mark. The truth is, I still hate seeing her in pain but I have to tell her what I know and to put a stop on all of her little tricks. But her next words made my ears snap even more.