XXVI - Oohhh! Kim!

Zee and Pie arrived at Kim’s ranch.

"Finally, we’re here."  Zee uttered.

Pie was too drunk and didn’t notice she was home.  Zee tapped Pie’s shoulder and woke her up.  Pie opened her eyes.

"Pie,  I said we’re here."  Zee reiterated.

"Oh... Thanks.... Uhmmmm.... Zee..."  Pie replied.

Pie got out of Zee’s car and walked to the front door of the house.  When Zee was sure that Pie was able to reach the door, she shouted, "Pie, do not get drunk alone, again! You’re too pretty for the bad guys not to notice!"

Pie looked back but wasn’t able to hear her clearly.  Pie just waived goodbye as Zee drove away.  And, Zee was gone.

Pie knocked on the front door.  It was 3am and everyone’s asleep.  She tried knocking for a couple of times but no one got awake.  Pie reached for her phone and tried calling Kim.

Kim’s phone rang and it got her awake.

"Hello, Pie.  Why are you calling me this late?"  Kim asked.

"Please open the door.  I feel too dizzy."  Pie replied.

Kim cut the call and run, downstairs.  Kim opened the front door and was surprised to really see Pie there.

"Pie...." Kim was about to say something but Pie intervened.

"Kim,  I’m sorry.  I made a mistake.  I love you so much.  Please, forgive...."  Pie wasn’t able to finish her piece and fell down.  Kim was able to catch her.  Kim gave her a back ride and managed to reach her room.  Kim laid Pie on the bed.

"Pie,  you reek alcohol.  Since when did you learn drinking?"  Kim said in awe.

Pie was unconscious and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"I’m sorry Kim.  Please forgive me."  Pie said, as she held Kim’s hand, pulled her down and hugged her tight.

Kim couldn’t bare seeing her cry.  It was her weakness.  All she could do now is forgive her.

"Pie,  it’s alright.  Don’t worry.  But let me breathe."  Kim stated.

Pie let Kim go.  Kim then stood up to get some water and medicine to help Pie avoid the hangover.  When she got back to her room, she was surprised to see the puke on the floor.

She put down the glass and medicine on the side table and said,  "I take back what I said, Pie.  I can’t forgive you!"

Kim looked for the pail and mop.  She cleaned Pie’s mess all over the floor.

"Oh! Pie!  Why did you do this?"  Kim said and chuckled.

After cleaning,  Kim got clean clothes for Pie.  She couldn’t let Pie sleep dirty and reek alcohol.  Kim got a basin, put water in it and a towel.

Kim started wiping Pie’s face with the wet towel, down to her neck and then her arms and hand.

"Pie, I’ll take of your shirt, okay?"  Kim stated.

Kim slowly took of Pie’s shirt.

"Kim.... You’re naughty!"  Pie suddenly blurted out.

Kim was startled then said,  "What are you talking about?  I’m helping you clean up."

Pie did not answer.

"I guess she’s just sleep talking,"  Kim said.

Kim finished cleaning Pie’s body.  She helped Kim wear the clean shirt. 

Kim then took off Pie’s shorts.

"Oooohhh!  Kim!"  Pie said in a soft voice.

Kim chuckled and said,  "Are you really asleep?"  She heard no answer from Pie again.

"Just, shut up and sleep."  Kim added and laughed.

Kim was done changing Pie’s clothes.  Before she go to sleep, Kim wrote a note saying, "Pie, here’s the medicine for the hang over when you wake up.  Drink it to avoid extreme headache."

Kim lay down on the bed and Pie immediately hugged her.  Kim was surprised and laughed.

"Oh! My Pie.  You’re so cute.  I really love you,"  Kim said then doze off to sleep.