Forever 10♥

**Key Chart: 

(E): Edited.

(ADE): Almost Done Editing. **

It's been four years. Four years since I have become fully Dauntless. One year since Tobias proposed. One month since we got married. And today was the day the initiates were coming. Usually, I work in the tattoo parlor with tori, but for now, I was training initiates with Tobias. And I couldn't be happier.

I woke up wrapped in Tobias' arms. I could tell he was already awake, waiting for me. I turned to face him.

"You do realize you can get up without me, right?" I asked

He smiled. "I know. I like to watch you sleep. You talk sometimes." I felt my face go red. There was only one thing I could possibly talk about, because there's only one thing I dream about. Tobias laughed at my embarrassment. He got up and got in the shower, inviting me to join him. I gladly obliged. Once we got out, I started to talk about the future initiates.

"What kind of group do you think we'll have this year?" I questioned.

"I think that we'll have around ten transfers," he answered. "Mostly Candor, a few Erudite, one or two Amity," he paused. "And I'll throw in an Abnegation." He winked at me.

I quickly dressed into a black V-neck, black skinny jeans, and my combat boots. Tobias donned dark pants, a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscles nicely, and his worn out black sneakers. I quickly applied mascara and eyeliner and soon we were leaving our apartment.

As he grasped my hand, I asked, "Ready Four?"

He grinned and replied, "Ready Six."

I waited down by the net for the first jumper, Tobias at my side. Out of nowhere, a blue blur plunged down and landed in the net. It was a young man. I held out my hand to help him. He took it and climbed out of the net. He was tall, had shaggy brown hair, and bright blue eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked. He hesitated a little. "Think about it, you only get to choose once." I smiled, remembering the time when Tobias told me those exact same words. He was smiling too

When the boy spoke, there was no regret in his voice. "Ryan." He said.

Tobias raised he head and yelled, "First jumper- Ryan!" cheers erupted. Then, the initiates stared coming down, one by one.