Chapter 59

Tris P.O.V

I pick Carter up and take her to her high chair so we can eat dinner. Tobias follows. We eat silently. Just enjoying each others company.

"When are we gonna tell the others?" Tobias asks, I look at him. Then an idea pops in my head. He he.

"We shouldn't. Just wait until they notice it." I say grinning. He smirks.

"Its a plan. Lets do it." He said. I nod. Then I start to worry.

"I just hope that this pregnancy will be wayyyy easier than the last one."

"Pegenky?" Carter asks, trying to say Pregnancy. I laugh and Tobias just grins.

"Yes baby, Pregnancy." I say, she tilts her head.

"whas hat?" she asks, I see Tobias smile in the corner of my eye.

"Its when mommy has a baby growing in her stomach." Tobias says.

"So she ate a baby?" she asks, me and Tobias start laughing, hard. I cant believe she just said that, my 1 and a half year old.

"No... I didn't eat a baby, Carter." I say, laughter dying down.

"How did It get there then den?" she asks, confused. My eyes widen and I look at Tobias. Wide eyed. He blushes and lifts Carter out of her high chair.

"Lets not. How about we go find Mr.giraffe?"  Tobias asks taking her out of the room. I let out an awkward laugh. Ahhh....children......

* * *

After I pick up the kitchen and put the dishes away I go into the living room to see Tobias crawling on all Fours around the living room with Carter on his back. I smile at the sight.

"Mommy!" Carter yells, I grin.

"What baby?"

"I like Daddy!" she squels, kissing his cheek. Tobias is now lying on the floor with Carter on his chest.

"Me too!" I say, walking over to them.

"Why?" she asks.

"Well I like him for many reasons. I like his personality. I like his face."- I wink at Tobias-"I like the way he treats me. I like that he loves you."-I tickle her stomach, she giggles.-"I like his eyes. And last but definetley NOT least, I love him more than anything." I say. Tobias sets Carter on the floor and sits up and puts his forehead against mine.

"Thank you."

I'm about to say your welcome but he presses his lips to mine. Hard. I grin in the kiss. But Carter says,

"Ew, yucky. Stop!" Tobias, laughs in the kiss and slowly pulls away teasing Carter.

"Mama!" she says, I laugh and Pull Tobias in for another kiss. Carter gets fed up and toddles over to us, she sticks her tiny hands on our foreheads and pulls us apart. I grin.

"Just wait till your 15 Carter....." I mumble. Tobias glares at me.

"She cant kiss until shes 30." He says, I laugh.

"You do realize we kissed when we were 16 and 18, right?" I ask, he nods.

"Yeah but we have an exception." he says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm tiwed." Carter says, yawning. I nod,

"Ill take her to bed. Can you make sure everything is off?" I ask Tobias. He nods and walks in the kitchen. 

I put Carter to sleep and walk into our bedroom. Tobias is in the bathroom and I start changing into my Pajamas: Shorts and a sports bra. While I'm changing my shorts Tobias walks in.

"Who's that sexy lady?" he asks, I roll my eyes.

"I don't know, who is it?" I ask, sitting on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist and me facing him. He grins,

"Well I met her at work yesterday....." he jokes. I frown, I try to get off his lap but he grabs my bare waist and pulls me back on him. I look down,

"Hey, Tris. Look at me, I was just kidding. I love you, and your the sexiest lady ive ever seen, espesially in pajamas." he says, I look at him. He winks. I grin.

"I love you." I say, sliding my hands up his bare chest,

"Mmm....I love you too."

My hands rest on his neck, I pull him in for a kiss. He deepens it and it becomes a deep make out session. Me pulling him closer than possible.  He puts his hands on my lower back and tries to pull me closer. I wonder if he likes doing this more than I do....

I tug at his hair and hear him moan.

I take it farther.....