Chapter 55

T R I S

She said her first word! And it was my name! I gasp and start crying harder.

"Yes baby! I'm momma!"I say holding her in my arms, Tobias puts his arms around us and we are united once again as a family.

"Lets get you to bed." I say to Carter as I bring her to her room, change her and lay her in her crib.

*FOURTRIS AHEAD*

I follow Tobias into our bedroom and we both plop on the bed smiling at each other.

I just think, think about how much our life has changed in the years weve both been in dauntless:

Tobias has excaped his dad.

I found Tobias.

We got married.

And the greatest: we brought another life into the world.

"What are you thinking about?" Tobias whispers, pulling me closer, and kissing my head.

"You." I whisper,he grins and leans down to kiss me, I pull back before he can just to mess with him,he frowns and jumps on top of me, on all fours. I laugh and he starts kissing me, I let him. it feels good.

We haven't had alone time like this since I was about 4 months pregnant. I'm glad we are now though, the baby is asleep and everyone is busy or sleeping.

I sigh in happiness as he starts kissing my collar bone, jaw and face. He is purposely skipping my lips and it's driving me crazy! I let out a small groan as he pulls away from me.

"Kiss me!"I say, he does, hard. I kiss him back, feeling my way up his shirt, hes so warm!

I take his shirt off, tossing it on the floor. He smiles and takes mine off. I grin and kiss him harder, not caring about being sickly pale and flat chested. He has seen it before. He can see it again.

Just before I pull away I hear the baby cry. "Dammit!" Tobias says, rolling off of me. I sigh, sadly. I get off the bed and put my shirt back on.

I go into Carter's room and rock her. Eventually I give up and make her sleep with me and Tobias.

"Good night."