Chapter 57

T R I S

"Hello Tris." she says, with a smirk.

"What do you want Bella?"I spit out. I thought she was dead. Christina killed her a year ago.... She just smiles innocently.

"Tris who-" Tobias asks, coming next to me, but he stops when he sees Bella.

"We are back.To change Dauntless." Bella says. Then she walks away. Not again.

* * *

"Tobias! This is serious! They are gonna try to change Dauntless again!" Right now Carter is asleep and Tobias keeps kissing my neck, jaw, and throat. Its very distracting, when I can't be distracted right now. I have to figure out a way to save Dauntless.

"They won't be able to." he says, kissing behind my ear.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask, i stir the speghetti noodles in the pot. Tobias has his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and his face nuzzled in my neck.

"I dont know. I just know that they wont be able to change us. That's the important thing. And if they try to change dauntless, well they wont. Beacause, everyone loves it the way it is and they will protest. It will be fine I promise." He says. I nod and he kisses my neck again.

"Babe, why do you always start this at bad times."I ask, pouting. He laughs and un wraps his arms from my waist and gets the garlic breadsticks from the freezer.

Besides the fact Tessa is back, today was a pretty good day.