Chapter 60

Tris P.O.V.    - 2 Months Later -

I wake up alone and sigh. Tobias hasn't been here hardly at all latley, he has to be at the control room. I work at the tattoo parlor only twice a week now so I can watch Carter.  Sadly I have work today. I take Carter to the Dauntless daycare while I'm at work. She hates it there but I really have no choice.

And in a couple months I wont be able go to work anymore because of being pregnant again. I still cant believe no one has noticed yet, even though my bump is tiny.

I finish getting changed and walk into Carters bedroom.

"Morning Bug!" I say taking her out of her crib, she is getting heavy. Jeez. I change her into a replica of my outfit and walk out the door, locking it and tossing the keys in my pocket.

When we walk through the daycare doors Carter starts to cry. Here we go again. I sigh and Carmen- the daycare owner -comes over and takes her from my arms.

"Thanks Carmen. ill be back at 3:00."

I walk out the door hearing my babies screams from down the hall.

Four P.O.V

I am so TIRED. I have been going to work at 5:30 every morning and leaving at 8:30. I miss my familly. I don't even remember the last time I kissed Tris or put Carter to bed. I need a break.

"Hey, Harrison." I say walking up to his desk,

"Hey, Four. You look tired man."  I nod.

"Is there anyway I can get some days off? Please I can barley keepmy eyes open." I say rubbing my eyes. He looks at the computer then back to me.

"How about the rest of the week including today?But you have to be here on Monday." He says. I thank him and head home. Today is Tuesday so I have 5 days off, to relax. Good. I open the door and flop.on the couch. In no time I am asleep.