Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After I walked out of the training room, I headed for my apartment. I was almost there, but someone stopped me. Not bothering to look up to see who I had ran into, I hurriedly said, "Sorry," and tried to walk around them. They stopped me with their arm.

"Not so fast Stiff," the person said. I froze. That was a voice I could easily distinguish above others. The person who it belonged to made sure my initiation was a living hell. I thought I had finally been rid of him ever since he was sent to guard the fence. (He had killed an initiate about two years ago) It had been almost four years since I last saw him.

"What do you want Peter?" I said, looking him in the eye defiantly.

"The same thing I wanted all those nights ago at the chasm," he growled. "I want you dead." He was still blocking my path, so I couldn't go around him. My only chance of escape was turning around and running back to the training room. Maybe everyone would still be in there.

"Well," I started. "Good luck with that." I turned around and tried to sprint away. I didn't get very far. Peter had grabbed my hair and pulled me right back. "Four!" I screamed, hoping he would hear me. That's when my head was slammed into a wall. Everything then went black.

Tobias P.O.V

After Tris walked out, the initiates went silent. Tesa woke up and looked around like she didn't know where she was. She looked like she wanted to kill someone. No one bothered to go and help her up. she was a bitch and everyone knew it. When she got up, she stood a little ways off from her fellow initiates. She must have gotten tired of standing alone because she soon left. It was common knowledge that she wouldn't be trying to pick fights anytime soon.

"Hey, Four" I looked around to see who had spoken. It was Mike.

"What?" I replied.

"Can we throw Six a party for beating the shit out of Tesa?" he asked. His fellow initiates were nodding in agreement.

I gave them a rare smile. "Sure," All of them cheered.

"But you have to do it on your own. I'm not helping." I added.

"When should we have it?" asked Ryan.

"I'd do it before the fights tomorrow. I will only be coming if there is cake." I said. I left the initiates to it. As I was walking back to the apartment, a little wave of dread washed over me. Tris had said she wanted to talk. She seemed upset when she told me. What she wanted to talk about, I had no idea. No thoughts came to mind.

That's when I heard someone scream, "Four"

It was Tris.

*Page Break*

The scream wasn't very loud, so Tris must've been farther down the hall. She must have been going to the apartment when she was attacked. I was still a couple minutes away from our apartment. I ran as fast as I could. When I arrived, I noticed some very bad things. One the wall, about twenty feet away from our door, was a small blood spatter. And a couple blonde hairs. Tris' blonde hair. The attacker must have slammed her head into the wall. There was also a trail of blood drops. I followed the red dots. It didn't take long to figure out where the trail led to.

The Chasm.

I knew immediately who had taken her. Peter. He was the one who tried to kill her at the Chasm all those years ago. And now, he was trying again.

I sprinted to the Chasm; hoping peter hadn't already pitched her over the ledge.

Peter P.O.V

Tris slumped to the ground, unconscious, after I slammed her head into the wall. I just hoped Four had not heard her scream. My plan to kill Tris wasn't going to be ruined by him again. I'd torture her until she begged for death. Then, when I felt the time was right, I'd throw her over the ledge and into the Chasm.

I brought her to my planned torture area. It just so happened to be Tris and Four's spot. When I set her down, she started to stir. I punched her hard in the face several times and kicked her in the ribs for good measure. I didn't want her unconscious anymore; I just wanted her too weak to retaliate.

In my pocket, was a knife. I took it out, and made several long cuts on her arms and legs. She moaned with pain. I'm just about to push her over the railing when I feel a hand clamp around my throat.Fours. He brought me to ledge of the railing. Hes gonna kill me. I don't wanna die yet. no. please no.

"Please," I begged. "Please Four, don't kill me. She came onto me, I swear!" I desperately hoped my story would fool him. It only made his eyes burn with more anger, if that was even possible.

"Yeah fucking right!" he screeched. "if that was the truth, then why would she look like that."

"She's a kinky one, she is. Please you have to believe me!" I lied.

"Well," Four said angrily. "I don't. have a nice life in hell Peter." He then dropped me over the ledge. My body got punctured by all the rocks. Everything was going dark. I quickly sank into complete blackness.

Tobias P.O.V

I didn't even watch Peter fall to his death. As soon as I dropped him, I ran to Tris. She was bleeding very badly from a cut on her wrist. I checked her pulse, which was very weak. I picked her up, bridal style, and carried her to the infirmary. I continuously checked her pulse. We were almost to the infirmary when she stopped breathing.