Chapter 63

Four P.O.V -  1 Year Later.

  Not much has happened the last year, it has just flown bye. Carter has gotten so big, she is the second most beautiful person I have ever seen, first is Tris of course.

    Tris has gotten over the miscarriage situation but it is still a touchy subject - I feel bad for her. She wants another child so bad. But we haven't even tried again since the miscarriage.

   Tris turns to look at me, she smiles, "Good morning!" I grin at her, "Morning, babe." I kiss her cheek and her nose, she laughs and lulls herself against me, "What were you thinking about?"

   I'm debating whether or nor I should bring it up. "Another baby." I whisper, frowning. She nods and sets her head.on my chest, "I was too." That takes me by suprise, I thought she was done with kids.

   "To be honest, I want to try again sometime." She whispers, looking up at me. I nod at her and she gives me a sad smile.

   "We can try again soon, Tris. I promise." She nods and we silently fall back asleep.
.

.

.

.

   We wake up to the sound of Carters wails and shattering glass.  I bolt out of bed and run into Carter's bedroom to find that her bedroom window is broken, but most important - my baby is gone.

   My eyes widen and I look out the window to see one black figure running with my baby. I jump out of the window and land on my feet, chasing the person. I can still hear Carter's wails and that motivates me to catch up faster.

    I push my body to the limit and my legs move faster than I thought possible, the figure turns the corner and I chase after them.